Eucharist and Droid: Malkuth WIP (Demo)

It’s worth noting that CoG doesn’t have an offend-nobody policy, least of all for game content.

Yes, the CoGsters care a lot about sex and gender equality, and will only put their own brand on games that they feel are consistent with that cause. But even on that cluster of issues dear to CoG’s heart, Hosted Games and WiPs are free to head off in whatever direction the author wants to write.

We mods try to keep the forum a civil space and (in keeping with CoG’s values) a welcoming one for people from all sex and gender backgrounds. That doesn’t mean that we ask people to avoid any offense-ridden topics. (How long was the religion thread, and how much controversial ground did it cover?) It just means keeping our heads and showing respect for each other, even while expressing opinions that some people will find offensive.

I don’t speak for CoG in any of this, and maybe they’ll say it differently. But @ThisisSymbolic, while I haven’t read your game, I think it would be a shame for you to censor content you believe in just because it might offend people. People are going to disagree with it and find it offensive… well, you obviously knew that already. Take whatever feedback you think will make the game stronger, but feel free to cheerfully ignore feedback which doesn’t fit your artistic vision.

2 Likes