Eternity - Requesting Beta Testers **Beta Testing Closed for Now**

**UPDATE: Hi guys! After an overwhelming and truly awesome response from the community, I’m putting a halt on the beta testing for now and can’t accept new beta testers until further notice. Thank you all so much for your interest! I will add another update to this post when I know if I’ll need a second round of beta testers :slight_smile: You guys are awesome!

Hey there, everybody! I am excited to announce that I have recently completed my first ChoiceScript game, “Eternity.” This twisting tale takes players to that uncertain realm beyond death, where a mysterious Agency is waiting to ensnare any soul who makes it to the other side. You play as a ghost to terrorize the living, make allies (or enemies) among the dead, and maybe even rule the afterlife. You’ll meet intriguing characters, face moral dilemmas, carve your trail through countless undead adventures, and ultimately determine for yourself what your eternity holds–the story is yours.

At this point, I would be immensely grateful for any beta testers willing to play through the game and let me know if there are any remaining issues. I’m interested in any constructive feedback–continuity errors, typos, story content, coding errors (although I think I fixed all those), overall impression, and anything else you’d like to mention. All I ask is that you include a small reference to location, so that I can find and fix the errors you notice!

If you are interested, please private message me via this forum, and I will send you the link to the game.

Thank you all so much for your support! (And, if ever I can repay the favor, I’d be happy to beta test your games too :smile:)

4 Likes

I’m willing to help beta test

As am I! This seems very interesting.
One question I have is if the ghost’s former life will have any possible connection to what your ghost is like or their abilities.

Beta testing? Count me in!

Me too i would love to test it

I’d like to help test

Hey I don’t know how to pm you but I would love to beta test this game.

Hi!

I haven’t actually done too much work on the former life within the game, but you bring up a really good point. I’d love to work in something like that! Thank you so much for your input, as well as your interest in the game :wink:

Thanks again!

Not a problem, I messaged you :wink:

Thanks for your help!

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for the replies! I have sent out the links to you via private messages.

Thank you all for the support and the interest in my game!

I didn’t get any private message

You’re absolutely right! I’m so sorry, I thought I saw you on my list. I will get that to you now :smile:

Thank you for your help!

I’m fairly new to the forum so I’m not quite sure how to PM, but I’ve been playing the games for a couple of years and I would be more than happy to Beta Test for you. :slight_smile:

Great! Thank you so much. I really appreciate the help.
I’ll get the link to you :slight_smile:

If needed i will test

That would be great! Thank you for your help.
I’ll get you the link right now!

Hi, I would really like to beta test if possible!

Okay, great! I’ll get you the link right now :slight_smile:

I’d like to test as well.

Okay, great! I will get that link to you right now :slight_smile:

Thank you for your interest!