Eternal Spring In Solitary Confinement (WiP; posted on 14/02/2021; demo version v00.01 alpha - 05/04/2021; 04/03/2021 - new summary)

[English is not my first language - please keep that in mind while reading.]

Hello, everyone! I working on my new game Eternal Spring In Solitary Confinement. Eternal Spring In Solitary Confinement is the first book in “Behind the Curtains of the Perfect World” dulogy. I was inspired to write this duology by our world, news, music and books and my life.

This is SFW demo. There will be a NSWF version and an alternate version in the future.

Summary: My sister and I were taken from the orphanage when my power was awakened. Then we were taken to St. Lily’s Camp For Children With Superpowers or simple Camp. We have no relatives, our parents disappeared and left us alone.*

After Camp, we were sent to the Zero-One program. We were trained there to be the perfect weapon. After all, we had no one and we were the easiest to manipulate. Then my sister and I were separated, I was sent to the very first unit known as the Alpha Unit, and my sister was sent to a unit known as the Rose Unit.

We have committed various crimes for the Federation. To the authorities, we were just toys in their hands. The lackeys who do their every order. I’m tired of living like this. So I decided to find my sister and run away from this hell. I just wanted to live like a normal person. Although I do not know how normal people live, only from the movies and TV shows we watched.

A couple of times I tried to run away, but to no avail. They tracked me down and brought me back. It all ended very badly for me.

By pure chance, on one of the missions I found my sister. While there was a commotion, we managed to ran away. We went to Arfley City, which is located north of the capital. After we ran away, I promised myself that I would never use my powers.

Wherever we went, because of my appearance I was treated as a monster. I’m far from a monster, though. Most of all, I just want my sister to live a good life.

There we settled in a small apartment. I worked and my sister studied at home. I managed to find her a teacher to home-school her.

When I was at work, they found the apartment where we lived. They managed to hurt my sister, and there was nothing I could do about it. They killed her.

When I returned to the apartment where we lived, I saw my sister’s lifeless body. That was when I decided to take revenge on them no matter what, holding my sister’s corpse in my arms.

In this game you can:

• play as male, female, nonbinary; gay, straight, bi;
  • сhoose your own power (the second power is hidden and cannot be chosen);
  • to be either a hero, a vigilante; lead a rebellion against the Federation

To play demo, go here: https://dashingdon.com/play/scarysnakesnow/eternal-spring-in-solitary-confinement/mygame/

To play alpha version of demo, go here: https://dashingdon.com/play/scarysnakesnow/eternal-spring-in-solitary-confinement-alpha-demo/mygame/

Word Count / Update
Summary
  • 15/02/2021 — 16/02/2021 - v0.01a1
    Including command lines: 1409
    Excluding command lines: 1134

• 20/02/2021
    Including command lines: 2121
    Excluding command lines: 1835

• 22/02/2021
    Wrote a little about the main character

• 24/02/2021
    Including command lines: 2754
    Excluding command lines: 2389

• 04/03/2021
    write new summary
  • 17/03/2021 - 18/03/2021 - v. 0.02a
    Including command lines: ???
    Excluding command lines: ???

My devblog
If you want to support the author with money, you can go here: https://ko-fi.com/snake_snow

Also itch_io to demo: Eternal Spring in Solitary Confinement: Demo by Snake Snow / Xenia Lebedeva

120 Likes

i like the title of this game. :+1:

3 Likes

Esto se ve interesante :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you. Too bad I didn’t come up with it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The plot looks really interesting. Looking forward to next update.

3 Likes

i dont care, the fact that you have it is enough.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. I will try to release the next update as soon as possible.

3 Likes

I am going to do what I love to do I am going to be V from vendetta he is my favorite character for Revenge plots because he’s comedic when he goes for Revenge

WoW… This looks interesting, nice work @im_not_savior and have a lovely day with your Valentine(s)…

2 Likes

Hm, so basically we play as a superpowered character who is taking revenge on a tyrannical government who killed our sister… IM IN!!!

5 Likes

While I’m working on the update, I created a tumblr blog, where I will write short stories and tell about the world of the game. deleted

The update will be released around 23:00 on Moscow time.

4 Likes

Of course it’s not an upgrade, but it’s a big improvement. (probably :see_no_evil:)

The demo is now version 0.01a1. What has changed? Almost everything.

If you want to see an older version, go here

Thanks a lot to @Mistyleaf123 for big help.

5 Likes

Here is the first short story

2 Likes

A small update. In the next update I will try to post about the characters and about the world

3 Likes

@im_not_savior found this: 1 line 218: Invalid expression at char 15, expected NUMBER, STRING, VAR or PARENTHETICAL, was: EQUALITY [=]

1 Like

Thanks, fixed

1 Like

@im_not_savior i have a small question, will our MC just have super powers or will they also carry a weapon of sorts as like a secondary, like sword or a gun?

Yes our MC will have weapons in addition to their superpowers.

sweet good to know :grin: :+1: thanks