The Thorns of War
Two years after the events of ‘The Rose’, Segunda is on the brink of civil war.
The disgraced House Stavizzi, the Royal House of Vilquine, and the opportunist House Triste, have been gathered at the city of Garllucio for peace talks in a last ditch attempt to avoid the looming bloodshed.
Pick up the story as Iolanthe di Parisi and see if you can navigate this new world of political intrigue and double-dealing.
According to this post:
The game will feature:
- Approx 200,000 words (twice the length of ‘The Rose of Segunda’)
- Nine new ‘traits’ for Iolanthe as well as retaining the nine from the previous game
- Begin the game with your current lover or remain single to pursue one of the two new love interests: Sir Mathys Aurele or Ambassador Vesela Brovik
- Nine returning characters from ‘The Rose’ with updated outfits
- New character sprites (by the original artist) including the Duchess di Parisi, King Auguste of Segunda, Count Pieto Triste, Sir Mathys Aurele, Ambassador Vesela Brovik, Lord Marc De Souza and Cosima Venitti.
- A new secret romance
- 33 beautiful CGs
@blackcross I only found out about the interest survey for the sequel ten days after it closed but I am so glad the sequel is a go . The description of the sequel might need to be rephrased since the MC can pick a different first name than the default. I am so looking forward to this sequel .