England 1519, in the Court of Henry the VIII - Tudor Intrigue - Ready to begin testing?

England historically has a war with Scotland in the 1540s. A Scottish partner will be very important.

The Scottish monarch you say hmmmm that would be king James V right is he perhaps going to be a romance option

Umm jry I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but the demo is not working for me it says start up line 230 is invalid

Thereā€™s a bug that prevents me from playing the game :confused: when I click the link or reload I get this

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry about that; I was rushing before work. Corrected.

How do u get the new Scottish romance

1 Like

When you get the option ā€œConduct a survey on behalf of the Crown: Tour the British Isles and English countryside.ā€ - > there is an option to stay in Scotland.

I tried a couple of times and Iā€™ve had no luck :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

1 Like

I think we posted at the same time; I decided to not enter it through the same romance stream. And I just updated it so refresh.

Apologies for such a slopy upload.

Iā€™m going to try to save uploads for open weekends.

If you donā€™t mind me asking will that be the only scot romance or will there be others wink wink nod nod :smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

Is the war winnable? Because every time i lose it with french or habsburg support

which war? the English War of Succession or the French-Habsburg War?

As an Outlander fan Robert Fraser makes me very very happy :relaxed:

How do we stop Henry from divorcing us?

And thereā€™s a bug. Henry died but then divorced me.

1. BALANCE and WarsThe wars between France and the Hapsburg dynasty are kind of a minefieldā€¦ Which was intentional when I wrote it. There is a way to win by optimizing valour (dueling a poet and horseback-riding in university are two waysā€¦ not necessarily intuitive for winning a war which is a flaw on my part). I will make some of these missions easier. Rather than a pass/fail, Iā€™d like to open up more avenues of success. But I still want some fails for a complete lack of preparation.

2. foreign romance- I was thinking rather than have multiple Scot romance, having a romantic option for i) Scotland, ii) France, iii) the Netherlands. Iā€™m not sure throughā€¦ havenā€™t thought it through regarding how plausible it would be. Certainly long-lasting friendships can be made.

3. DIVORCE/Death bug- Iā€™ll look into the bug on the weekend. Usually divorce should precede death.

2 Likes

That sounds like something Henry would do x3

1 Like

@jry

The problem is then you are lacking Habsburg romance.

Also I Aplaud the multiple degrees of success and avenues.

I mean I want to utilize my Near Maxed Valor. I will certainly be no Alexander but i do hope text reflects the degrees of victory.

2 Likes

I have one last question jry it says when we begin that we can get the king to marry Cristina of Denmark or Maria of Portugal how do we do this if you donā€™t mind me asking

1 Like

@jry Your game is amazing! Iā€™m a nerd for all things Tudor England, so I was really psyched when I came across it! Bravo on some great writing and intriguing game play. I do have a question though. If the MC is a female and manages to become queen, is it possible for her to have kids with the king and put her own child on the throne? Just curious.:blush:

2 Likes