Enforcers of Magic : Hope [THREAD MOVED]

OH MAH GURD Enforcers Of Magic sounds pretty Cool! You’re a genius! Can I use that?

For the academy name… Hmmm, I think the Academy name needs to sound more “important” sounding… I think…

Pluotia is the land where they are at rn. The Academy is located in a town in Pluotia. The town’s name isn’t decided yet (I suck at names) but the town is considered the most modern due to it being very close to the Academy (almost like the present day- I mean they have TVs and stuff) but outside, things are actually quite medieval. The tech gap is very wide. The pc also comes from a sort of medieval village near the town.

Yeah sure for the school how about Pluotia Academy for the Supernatural too long?

Yea, sadly it is too long… it needs to be short enough for even simple people to understand. (Like for example a peasant working for a noble could still know and pronounce the academy) preferrably 2 words. Like Something Academy.

Enforcers Academy? Since we’re trying to become an Enforcer

I’d suggest starting by arriving at Rey’s (and having her apologise that you just missed her father, who had been unable to wait longer). You’re there for the interview, and presumably you’re only staying with her until you get accepted, when you can move out to the dormitories (would she be moving out, too?) I guess you could have the MC ask Rey about the city, since it’s their first time there (I assume).

Well, I would certainly suggest not doing this, even if you age the MC up to 18. This is a very tricky subject to do right, even with university students, and certainly with a high-schooler, it would be very problematic. I guess if it was a nineteen-year-old teacher’s assistant, who’s not really in any position of power over the MC then it might work, but otherwise I would recommend against it.

Except that only “16” is accepted, so there’s no reason for it to be a choice. If you wanted to let the MC be aged, say, 15-18, then it would be fine to let them choose (but even then, a list of choices would probably work better than a number input field).

No need to apologise! :sweat_smile:

Well, give me cute gay romances, and that won’t be a problem. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think the hut intro gives more context to why he even needs to go to the Academy? I think so at least…

Great idea![quote=“ParrotWatcher, post:232, topic:22885”]
Well, give me cute gay romances, and that won’t be a problem. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
[/quote]

Lol, trying to make the game neutral so you get the same reactions regardless of what gender. Just as a side-note what kind of gay romantic reference do you think I should be putting in the game? Like how would you like ur guys? Hahaha.

1 Like

That works, too, and it’s a lot easier than the alternative.

I don’t know; I’m sure I’ll like one of them. (And then it’ll turn out he wasn’t supposed to be a romance… ;P)

1 Like

Academy of Elementals or Lawbringer Academy

1 Like

Hmmm that has a nice ring to it.

Got anymore? Or maybe should I just name it Hope Academy? since Kibou means hope.

Xavier’s academy of gifted children ( lol just kidding )

Elemental Training Academy
Enforcer Training Academy

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.