Elementals (WIP) Update! 18/6/19

@AJ_ you could try playing as a female air user up till battle with Dante. I have no batter way to explain how to get that.

Alternative solution, delete all empty spaces on line 1158, then replace them with tabs?

@Talkingtaco @UmbraLamia I have a similar problem. Male characters are all like ‘we should help everyone!’ And females characters are all like ‘I DONT CAAAAAAARE.’ I think Stoic has rubbed off of me.

That was harder than it should have been :joy: It would actually only appear if you selected the ‘it’s none of your business’ option earlier with Dante. But it’s fixed now, you can be mean to Dante and still continue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thank you for pointing it out! :slight_smile:

Oh, that’s interesting. Now I remember, yes haha. In that playthrough, I was playing female btw lol

trying to figure out how to be more eccentric… The highest i got is 2

@DisturbedOne The number of eccentric points available comes to 23 :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

if you choose ‘pranks’ as the type of person you were you automatically gain 10 points as well as some points into another stat/s depending on your follow up response.

A lot of the options only fall under specific choices, e.g. you have to shut the door in Rose’s face to get a choice that gives you an eccentric point. So it’s quite easy to miss the choices. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@AJ_
Thanks AJ! I didn’t know those.

I owe ya one!

1 Like

So a little question. We have been given options to flirt with Ciro (infirmary scene) and sort of flirt with Dante (grin wickedly at him). Is there an opportunity to flirt with Rosie or Mia in the update? I can imagine Rosie getting an inflated ego and Mia becoming all bashful

Wait… I flirted with Danta?! I WAS BEING CREEPY AND ECCENTRIC… DAMN IT! Curses!

3 Likes

Maybe that’s why he looked at you with newfound interest after the battle…

Will we get to see more of Lily later in the story? she seemed pretty cool. Also if we tell the Headmaster will he make a special class for us to learn energy draining or will everyone find out and we become outcasts. I’m also interested in who is the third person who is an elementalist?

Yes I mean for that position.
We might force them to build golden statues and that they should be honored to touch our likeness

2 Likes

On becoming outcasts I feel people will fear us once it gets out except Rose and Mia. It’s hinted Rose has the draining power too and Mia doesn’t seem scared of us, she understands we simply have no control of it (for now) and maybe those two can influence Hayden and Ciro to give us a chance. All other students however, will most likely fear us and be very cautious. That’s my prediction anyway

Not at the moment :see_no_evil: I want any possible romance to feel natural rather than forced, and it’s just not fitted in yet.

Well it’s kind of flirting… but don’t worry, Dante won’t really care/think your serious :slight_smile:

I’m not sure yet, she has her own background that fits in with the plot but I wasn’t planning on really having her in the story apart from a brief appearance later… so I decided to put her out there to see what everyone thought :see_no_evil:

People generally won’t find out unless you specifically tell them… I think, things might change :sweat_smile:

@faewkless Aha being a Council member isn’t actually that glamorous/important :slight_smile:

@Nathan_Faxon I like your prediction :wink: I refuse to give anything more away though :grinning:

It doesn’t bother me either way I’ll lie if I want if I don’t I won’t
error. Chapt 1 line 2556

And that would be why my eyes didn’t even register it. Because I really didn’t think it was wrong. Because I’m used to reading it. Lol.

Oh, and if you want another Lilly opinion… I like her. Even if we only see her once more that’s totally fine, but I wouldn’t mind seeing her a bit more than that personally.

Really I just want you to do whatever you’re happy/comfortable/don’t-want-to-drive-yourself-crazy-trying-to-fit-in with. I’m easy like that. XD.

1 Like

@Dark_Stalker
Thank you, I’ll fix that now :slight_smile: It’s the end anyway so you didn’t miss anything

@Monk65 Thanks :blush: I don’t think she’ll be a major character but I can definitely fit her in more without forcing it :stuck_out_tongue:

So I have a question about the lore.

Are we human mages commanding and controlling the elements or are we something more than human and are one with our element?

I ask this question because the stats refer it as magic whilst how the element is manifested is inside of us as if it’s growing from within.

I made a theory that our essence is a part of whatever element we control and we bond with it in order to use it, it would explain why all elementals other than the elementalists can only control one element and when the water teacher said to become water and touch it with our mind.

Elementalists’ essence, the best I can describe it, is chaotic or wild. It can jump from different elements or create separate bonds for each element and with training, use all four elements at once. Could also mean that elementalists might be a little unstable, would explain the destruction of the classroom and the sudden surge of power when our second element manifests.

Theories are fun.

5 Likes

Well your theory is quite amazing, and convincing too, so my vote goes to you; But let’s see what others got to show in their box.

Oh I’m looking forward to seeing other people’s theories and thoughts. It gives you great insight