Elementals (WIP) Update! 18/6/19

Dante x Ciro. The plot twist no one saw coming.

4 Likes

Sure, what is the worst that could happen?

Besides the potentially incest, considering we have some hints that they could be (half-)brothers of course.

…Why do we come always back to this kind of relationships on the forum/internet anyway? (I actually thought we would be save here…I was wrong)

8 Likes

Dante gives me
life
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat::kiss::blush:

9 Likes

The elements are so cool I wonder if I can mix them together to make something or do some kind of crazy fire tornado attack with air and fire now that would be awesome.

1 Like

Just a quick question,will we be seeing more of Kasey,our careless drunk friend? Don’t get me wrong,sure,I’m an evil manipulative A-hole hell-bent on maximizing energy drain,but you don’t abandon your friend like that,not as long as you give me a choice to care about her

Just played it for the first time. Enjoyed the premise of a superhero school, like x-men and hunger games had a bastard. Stats are easy to keep track of. Look forward to romancing Lily. Hope I get to watch you finish it.

4 Likes

I had fun, and I like how you can be both evil and good, but I’m wondering if you’ll expand some more on the powers. There’s a lot you can do with the different elements, like I feel like someone who can control earth could make their own stone warriors, and someone who can control water could like conjure up some awesome ice sword (that would break immediately, but still). Or even cooler, during Christmas the school has all “water students” participate in an Ice Sculpture contest.

Idk just some thoughts I decided to write, since I didn’t find any errors while playing. Gotta contribute somehow, right?

1 Like

First off Hello! I’ve been away for a while :sweat_smile: But life’s been frantic and stressful and quite frankly some of the worst few months of my life. All that aside my exams finish in two weeks so then I can finally get back to writing :smile:

Thank you for everyone who’s played! I’ll answer a couple quick questions whilst I’m here.

Yes :slight_smile: Just a lot later - Honestly I need to start thinking about length soon

I’m hoping to - It’s been so long since I’ve thought about this I’ve forgotten half of what I had planned :sweat_smile: No worries though, i’ll hopefully be back on track soonish

I probably won’t be on again for the next two weeks, but thanks to everyone for playing, commenting, liking etc… :heart_eyes: Just thought I’d let you know I’m still alive :rolling_eyes::smile:

27 Likes

Sorry to hear that. :rose: I know how it is, well, not your life, but those aspects. Hopefully we shall both be back in force soon - I do look forward to see what you bring next to this. :blush:

3 Likes

I really love this game and can’t wait for the next update!!

1 Like

hOLY SHIT THIS IS SO GOOD SO GOOD IM SO EXCITED TO SEE WHERE THIS ALL GOES I LOVE THE LIFE DRAINING THING I LOVE DANTE AND CIRO’S FIGHTS I LOVE IT ALL OH MY GOD

9 Likes

Played the update and its amazing so glad to see more Lilly scenes.

2 Likes

CALM DOWN DUDE! I KNOW THE WHOLE THINGS FREAKIN’ AWESOME BUT KEEP IT DOWN ahem a bit…

3 Likes

@Nvswift @eqs189 Thanks so much!:smile:

@noxtalgism Aha thank you for the enthusiasm! I’m super glad you’re enjoying it :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So exams are over but I wanted to take a complete break from anything writing related after writing essay after essay after essay… But inspiration struck again and I started writing more, just not enough to update unfortunately and, as luck would have it, I’m going on holiday on Monday for 2 weeks without wifi :scream:

And because I’m on holiday and I’m not taking my macbook with me I won’t be able to write anything further, let alone update :sweat_smile: But I’m still slugging away, I managed to write 2k words today so that’s something.

Thanks for all your patience and kind words :kissing_closed_eyes: Sorry for the incredibly long wait :anguished:

19 Likes

The wait will be worth it. This is one of my favourite WiPs and gave birth to the most detailed MC I have created. (Iris Garrison has a complete backstory, inner turmoils and even pet peeves XD)

8 Likes

Now this lil ol’ story right here…

This is what makes my nipples ROCK HARD

Jokes aside,this looks like a really promising story!

Keep up the good work mate! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dude this is the best story ever you just have to continue please this is amazing i love every detail

2 Likes

OH FOR THE LOVE OF… GAH! Why? WHYYYY Seriously man dont freaking necro.

1 Like

To translate @DisturbedOne’s outburst… it’s against forum rules to revive a thread that has been inactive for awhile, it creates clutter.

1 Like

Well, the rule is ‘after a WiP thread has been inactive for about 14 days’, so technically there’s no necro-ing going on here :innocent:

(And an actual explanation is probably a lot more useful to all parties involved than a random (angry) outburst. :expressionless:)

15 Likes