Elementals (WIP) Update! 18/6/19

Good job! This is an amazing update :grin: keep up the good work! :grin:

1 Like

Then overthrow the council and become the new elementalist overlord. Think big! Not in small pranks.

1 Like

Yeah, That’s my goal and enter in Dante’s pants… with him inside of course. I want to be subtle and just seem a plankster and then Boom Voldemort time!! Mundanes will pay.

6 Likes

Being a elementalist overlord is too much work though. Pranks? That’s easy to do.

Ruling territory and ensuring that everyone stays in line all while doing your best to avoid being assassinated, poisoned or killed along with a massive amount of other work?

Nah, too lazy to do that and being the overlord ain’t worth sacrificing spending the whole day sleeping and pulling pranks from time to time.

Thinking big requires a lot more effort than my MC would ever bother giving it.

Wetting people’s pants.

Putting dust in their shoes.

Blowing their stuff off the desks.

:frowning: You people have no ambitions. But okay, you always can be entertainers for other overlords.

1 Like

For RO my MC really isn’t interested in any of them.

That’s good, that means less ways for your enemies to hurt you.

1 Like

@OScott

And thank you for finding all of those! :smile: I will now begin the tedious task of fixing them…

Yes that’s come up before, I just decided not to change it because 1) it doesn’t really matter enough and 2) If I changed that to be ‘blond’, I’d have to change it for male MCs as well and that just seemed like unnecessary coding :sweat_smile:

No particular reason… it’s just his description :joy:

@kesterson12 Thank you so much :):two_hearts:

2 Likes

Overlords are too much of a pain, they want things when MC wants to do mostly nothing all day.

The only obvious thing to do is to kill the overlord.

…it seems me and Iris are the only ones who want look at this war and say fuck this shit, I’m out.

2 Likes

Unfortunately for you people who aren’t with anyone tend to make rather easy targets. Unless you are Switzerland.

1 Like

Ciro and Dante both already showed typical “badboy” characteristics. If Sebastian is an RO as well, we will reach maximum badboy quota with the Male ROs :sweat_smile:
If there are plans to add more Male ROs, I hope he will NOT be a “badboy” for variety’s sake, because the current female ROs are so wonderfully varied :grinning:

2 Likes

Let me have my jerk love interests!!!

9 Likes

You already have Ciro and Dante, who are arguably flirty jerk and brooding jerk respectively! :grin:

Where are my “Lovesick Puppy” male ROs? Those who are loving, loyal, completely wrapped around the MC’s little finger, and are always trying to catch the MC’s attention :wink:

Poor Hayden, I barely knew ya.

4 Likes

Aghhh, you like hippies. I prefer more hot flirty bad guys. And in this game there is at least 3!. However, I suppose there should be one or two puppies or ponies rainbows knights out there.

7 Likes

Personally I prefer honourbound guys than anything else. Even if that honour is along the lines of “I keep my servants safe. Allies? Who cares they aren’t my men. They don’t belong to me.”

Bad guys? Puppies and ponies kind of guys? Ehh.

1 Like

I hated the last part. The blah blah blah HAHAHAH for a moment I thought I paid for this and that it’s a full game then after I faint it went blah bkah blah and a thank you play again. HAHA! I’m really curious right now. Where is my older than me RO? Will that be Sebastian? Haha Jk. I just kinda felt that MC was a tad bit too good? Like, MC sure has their demons and questions in life, but I felt like the story was a breeze. I haven’t lost in anything. Then again, it IS just the beginning of the story. I really hope you can give a more challenging twist to this story be ause it is really good. I mean, I really like it. It sucks me in and all the secrets to be revealed, WHY CAN’T I KNOW (cries)?! Anyway, good luck with this project! I look forward to this Ü

1 Like

Hello, let me just say, that I am loving this so far! :smile:

But, in American-English, we put periods (.) after abbreviations, and a simple rule for numbers is: if it is above ten, you can just use the symbol, but below ten, and you’ve got to spell them out.

1 Like