Elementals (WIP) Update! 18/6/19

Because he is Eeeeevil™? :scream:

1 Like

Lily all the way…Or Rose, but she sounds like a goody

3 Likes

I got a twin sister and I do not remember us ever trying to…I think. I’ll try out later :smiling_imp:

1 Like

But what about the sweet, quiet and harmless Mia? Number one romance already :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lily does seem like the “best girl” so far. At least if she treats everyone/most people the same way as her sister.

I like Mia in the same way as I like a good energy drink. Empty and in the trash.

4 Likes

I don’t know man, the way she came at us, telling us what to do about our draining power…Not cool. Not cool at all. Why does she give a damn? I’ll do as I please.

So regarding Lily. Is there anyone else here who’s “cool” with her, but would never help her with her activities. Or is it just me?

3 Likes

I saw it as being concerned. We couldn’t control it and Mia was trying to help us out by hinting that if the headmaster knew, we would get lessons in controlling the drain power

@UmbraLamia Iris watched her prank out of boredom, but was thoroughly unimpressed :wink: but those two are pretty solid right now

1 Like

I honestly prefer Rose above Lily, the whole prank thing somewhat annoyed me.

And when the shit going on between Ciro/Dante/Sebastian/the council hits the fan, she is the sole stable RO I trust to not fuck things up terribly for MC…Rose seems too much realist for that.

Mia is also nice, but more nice in the sense that wants me to be her older sister not to romance her…that would be really weird.

3 Likes

Well at least now people know that if a healer dies it is because we “accidentally” drained them.

Not on purpose of course! Stop looking at me like that :angry:

2 Likes

I like her rebellious attitude and all but I’m not particularly keen of her pranks and such. I just got the feeling she’s got an interesting background, that’s why I like her (and Rose).

Exactly she offered herself like cattle. Then I can’t control lol, It was my first day as mage!! Now she came all hypocrit to tell me What I must to do with MY POWERS. After yesterday imply absorb mages are monsters hating for everyone. Go preaching to the moon! And If you don’t want to be burn, don’t offer yourself to random new people.I even couldn’t say no. I don’t want to be cured by her! She could curse me or something like that.

Well I like playing rather evil character whenever given the chance so I’m all for her pranks. I’m even wondering if we can influence her to make them even more terrible towards her targets.

Why burn a book when you can set their face on fire. :smiling_imp:

The opposite could also be true. Influencing her to be less terrible, although why would you do that?

4 Likes

I’m all for pranks and such, but when people get hurt, or things get destroyed, that’s it.

Wouldn’t say the same for any other MC I might make, though…

2 Likes

I don’t know, do I really look like a guy with a plan? I just do things.
Also, my characters tend to be some place in between. Not your typical hero that’s all about the rules and morals and whatnot. But not particularly evil either, sure, I kill, but to make sure my foes don’t make it back out on the streets. I take pride in that. And if my power isn’t enough, I’ll just take theirs.

2 Likes

Hey, you agree with me. Holy st. This is like getting an Oscar or something.
Anyway, when we’ll disagree is that you will most likely burn them to ashes. I don’t wanna do that (for now) cause they are the good guys. I want to show them that THEY CAME TO ME. So they either take me, or they take me. They will NEED me for the things to come, something is going on in the shadows and soon the s
t will hit the fan and they’ll need someone to do whatever it takes. Whatever it takes.

You know I’d suggest editing in your posts and adding something like @Baam to them instead of making 3 separate posts. It just feels like spam otherwise.

1 Like

Well you managed to gain more than half the available points :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mia was definitely just concerned… but the way your MC interprets it is completely up to you :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you! That is exactly the plan and if you’re with her and not Ella when the ‘prank’ takes place you can already start to either ‘redeem’ her, make her worse or just leave her as she is :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes