Elementals (WIP) Update! 18/6/19

prologue line 601: It is illegal to fall out of a *choice statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.

chapter1 line 103: It is illegal to fall out of a *choice statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.

Both happened after looking at stats

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Unknown…”

When meeting the Head Master

Also I don’t think the Stats screen works anymore.

You got passed the prologue I see! Lucky boy…

1 Like

Hallelujah! lol I’m so happy that there is an update! :grin:

2 Likes

@Blazerules @Zilla
I’ve broken the game and I don’t even know how :worried: I didn’t even touch that bit… I’ll look into it

4 Likes

I fixed the title for ya :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

(screams) So I really can’t figure out what is wrong… quick test works fine and it works as it should in choice script :mask:

… this might take a while, so sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Okay

It should work now (crosses fingers).

indent preformatted text by 4 spacesThough it’s currently at the expense of the save option - I will work to get that back in :smiley: As it turns out, nothing to do with the coding and everything to do with the files :sweat_smile:

Sorry for the delay!

Edit: Save working :relaxed:

4 Likes

that awkward moment when you’re trying to stop a murder and you may have ended up killing someone

12 Likes

Update?! Yay! Was getting worried.

1 Like

I enjoyed the update😃

1 Like

Left me hungry for more! Good job!

2 Likes

Aw. Cliff Hanger. “Finish Him!”

1 Like

Really loved the update, great work @AJ_

That was one hell of a cliffhanger tho’

2 Likes

Goddammit, that’s one hell of an update! That cliffhanger though, AAAAAAH! It made me course you my breath out. Which means it was great. Can’t wait for more! :clap:

1 Like

Okay, loved the update, but. . .

How come we can’t just blast away the dust cloud Rose sends up if we’re an air elemental? Why do we have to resort to the other elements when her methods CLEARLY put her at a disadvantage when dealing with that element?

3 Likes

I’m gonna say lack of control due to Plot Restrictions. Story boarding is hard enough.

There’d be little to no actual change in order to keep the plot moving.

Cloud goes up, wind blows it away and MC engages Rose. roots/whatever happens or Rose gets outclassed momentarily, cloud goes up to cover her retreat, MC breaks free, or moves after her while clearing cloud out. . . .scene transition.

I noticed something that I can’t believe I never noticed before.

It’s not really important, but:

It rages like air through your veins, calming your soul and aching to be let free; to leave a path of destruction in it’s wake.

Same for the fire version, too.

:sweat_smile:

Okay, now for something more relevant.

When you first wake up and the Headmaster explains how elementals usually discover their abilities earlier, there’s a choice with only one option. Is there actually more than one(and I have to use a different playstyle), or is it just a choice-with-one-option?

1 Like

I love the update! Iris runs rampant once more! :grin:

Few things about a neutral path:

-I gained evil points for letting loose my power but I chose the reasons behind it that I wanted to see what I could do.

-The moment where Ciro tries to kill Dante, all three options either leaned toward evil or good. I decided to stop him and I was hoping to throw fireball at Ciro’s shoulder to break his concentration, not a vital spot to be evil nor crying out like a goody two shoes. Plus, Iris likes throwing fireballs at people XD

Favourite points:

-Iris and Rose both being stubborn asses and having a battle of wits and submission, that was such a great battle XD I was half expected Iris to surge her fire in all directions when she was blinded but then I remember, she isn’t that advanced into her powers yet.

-being unimpressed by Lily’s prank. I really like Lily but Iris isn’t so easy to impress :wink:

All in all, I love this update and continuing to intimidate people without trying xD

1 Like

I loved the update, However I felt like I couldn’t be evil enough. I love Dante and Lilly. I would love could give Lilly a idea to make her sister felt even worse. And I successfully sneak Dante, I would love could saying him something about it. In the Ciro Dante Darth Vader stuff. I would love choose I want learn that and attack both while are busy, using my syth powers of drain live and then my main elements.

2 Likes