Elementals (WIP) Update! 18/6/19

Interesting premise :smile: Hope to see more

1 Like

@Arcane_warrior @Silverstone @WakeBoarder Thank you all :slight_smile: It means a lot :blush:

So, is it safe for me to assume that energy absorption can be used for healing later on? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Give and take, man. Give and take. Can’t wait to see more.

Not gonna lie, I kinda want to know just what exactly my PC managed to do before blacking out. Hopefully something.

1 Like

@Lithophene I’m not giving anything away :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thanks :slight_smile: , and really, whatever element you picked something would have happened with it… even I don’t know :speak_no_evil: I’ll leave that up to your imagination :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On a side note, I went through and replaced practically every quotation mark. One of the most tedious tasks I’ve ever done and I say ‘practically’ because I’ve probably missed some. :astonished:

Still, It’s something. I’ve also finished planning chapter 1 and started on chapter 2 :slight_smile: The asexual choice has been altered and I have finished writing and coding the battle class. I’m just wondering whether it’s worth updating it now or waiting until there’s a bit more for everyone to read? :relieved:

Ultimitely, it doesn’t affect me either way so I’ll leave that up to you all.

6 Likes

I think would be cool to update itvwith the stuff you already have done.:blush:

1 Like

I’ll have to find something else to argue with TheTrueKing about :smiley:

Stealth updates for the win!

2 Likes

Update please, I’m actually addicted😢🙆

1 Like

Guys… Stop asking for updates

Its against the forum rules.

1 Like

The author actually asked if people wanted a small update with the stuff he has already coded.

1 Like

The way the story starts is really refreshing & funny…I mean the mc’s friend is kinda sleazy & irresponsible lmao but I love it

1 Like

I really like the way this is going so far :smile: D The concept itself reminds me a lot of magical schools that I’ve read about in the past, but I think your characterization is really what’s going to set this game apart from the others. A story is made with it’s characters! You’ve got a lot of promising stuff to work with here, interesting and distinct personalities, and I’m really excited to see where it takes you!

1 Like

So I guess I’ll go with the small update option, though it is small. Should hopefully get it all sorted at some point tomorrow, depends how busy I am :see_no_evil:

@ChimeraLord Aha thanks :slight_smile:

@shettiejw Thank you, I do hope to focus a lot on characterisation because I often prefer stories that do, and I feel like a lot lack in that area. Not saying that it makes the story bad, often they have amazing stories but they’ve focused mostly on that rather than the characters who often feel like they’re just… there. Hopefully I can avoid that. :laughing:

1 Like

Small update complete :slight_smile: I found a good place to end it on :smirk:

4 Likes

Pretty fun so far I really like the fact that we blow up the classroom in our first day XD.

1 Like

@AJ_
I really enjoyed playing! Cant wait for more :smiley: Keep up the great work! I love it :two_hearts: :wink:
My Mc is afterall looking forward to being all powerful and evil! Hopefully with Dante beside him, by the way before i get way ahead is Dante able to be RO`d by a male MC? :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

@WhiteLynx Thanks :slight_smile: Blowing things up is always fun :smiling_imp:

@GloriaRose Thank you!

Well it started off as a no, then changed to a maybe, now it’s probably :joy:

I think I will most likely be making all the RO’s ‘romanceable’ regardless of the gender of the MC. At first I didn’t want to do this because it would seem more real if the NPCs had preferences themselves… but then I got on to thinking that there’s only 5 RO’s and having it so that the MC has to be a certain gender would seriously narrow the player’s choices.

So final answer… Most probably a male MC will be able to romance Dante :laughing:

2 Likes

I ran into the same problem

@Aur_Le_H @shettiejw Okay thank you, I’ll sort that out as soon as possible.

I really enjoyed the game. Very promissing story and universe (and the writting was great). Can’t wait for more.

1 Like