Elementals (WIP) Update! 18/6/19

Life draining … Evolving into anti-life magic = the death of all life forms on earth
(not evil at all …)

2 Likes

A silly question appears!

Is there a white hair option? (too lazy to check out for myself.it seems …XD)

1 Like

Nope, “Ciri” there is not… (Ciri had ashed but it is quite similar)

2 Likes

Man … I wanted to be jack frost’s gender swap :frowning:

And if anyone didn’t notice yet … I like to change the gender of my favorite characters from anime, movies etc

2 Likes

Huh, I don’t know if this is a really weird coincidence but I’m listening to the me3 soundtrack right now

It would if you had arrived an hour ago… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

facepalm I didn’t look at how long ago you were talking

3 Likes

Isn’t time, dark and holy magic elements

How much will the options our MC take, regarding how they feel about themself and their powers actually matter?

I mean my main MC tries not to be a bad person but have always felt like she didn’t fit in and has developed quite a temper out of unhappiness with her life in general. She choose to try and turn the people in the beginning into icicles (more in blind rage/revenge than a sadistic streak). But she chose not to use her powers in her fight later because of the accident in class.

In general she feels ashamed and even more of a freak for having powers, and they kind of scare her, since it would be “so easy” to loose control and hurt anyone.

@Terrell_Williams
Yup, somewhere else I think but not in this game :see_no_evil:

@Ventura

I hope to make choices like that matter in the future, I’ve definitely made sure to track them. The only thing I’m worried about is making the game too ambitious and then end up never completing it :sweat_smile: An MC who feels ashamed will be able to avoid using their powers in the future or even ‘lose control’ if that’s the way you want to go (at least that’s the plan). I’m happy to make it complicated, just not too complicated to the point where the game collapses. Everything is very much a ‘work in progress’ at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to slap you so hard for that cliffhanger…ugh, I love this game so much…

4 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: Sorry for the cliffhanger (though not really :imp:). Not sure when the next update will be - I’ve got a lot of important things to focus on in RL at the moment unfortunately. Once they’re all done and out the way I will be spending a lot more time on this :relaxed:

2 Likes

Decided to go for a female fire elemental who is completely stoic, one of the best characters I’ve made in a WiP because it works so well with the choice options I got so kudos to you for making it that way. My favourite option for my stoic character is saying somebody carried me to the academy, Dante’s reaction was priceless.

There’s good and evil options but is there a path to stay in middle and be neutral? I want to keep the character personality I got going without becoming sadistic or kindhearted.

Keep it up, this will turn out very enjoyable once finished I’m sure :smile:

3 Likes

Glad you liked it :slight_smile: I will be including a lot of ‘stoic’ options.

You can definitely be neutral in that regard, you don’t have to be either kindhearted or sadistic. I think I’m going to use what @ShadowBroker suggested with ‘good’ and ‘evil’ being two separate stat bars. I feel like that would work a lot better.

Thanks for playing :yum::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Yes … Stoic … I love the sound of that …

And I think the separate bars is a really good idea!
I really like this game so … Don’t mess it up @AJ_ … And good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

cough Say what? My suggestion cough @WhiteLynx did you hear that? I am now part of a great amazing game! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey! Our conversation lead to that suggestion so I’m a part of it too!!! XD

1 Like

No one believes you!!! @AJ_ The credit for me only, okay? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I will unleash my German knowledge on you @ShadowBroker !!!

1 Like

Since I’m a neutral party I will… Hold onto the suggestion for you while you debate it out… Yeah… slowly backs away towards the door

2 Likes