Eid Mubarak to everyone!

Hello guys,

Just wanted to say Eid Mubarak to all of you all for tomorrow, if you follow a different faith or just don’t believe in religion then I hope your day goes splendid tomorrow and that your works will be amazing. I hope all of you have an amazing day tomorrow and every day!

See ya,

trollhunterthethird. :slight_smile:

(If this counts as Spam then please tell me, as I just wanted to wish everyone a great day)

Eid Mubarak to you to

I am catholic so i don’t understand but I wish a great day to you to

Im currently a ateist raised in a catholic society. But Eid Mudarak, kitty. And hope peace and prosperity filled your family and every one heart.

I’m a Buddhist but a lot of my friends are celebrating the Eid today (tomorrow for you guys I guess). So Eid Mubarak everybody!

@MaraJade
Fellow atheist here :smiley:

Eid mubarak!

Thanks for the kind greeting @trollhunterthethird, have a great day today and tomorrow.

I’d wish you a happy Columbus Day, but I don’t think that holiday is considered as relevant as it used to be.

Eid Mubarak!

@Saint_Nicholas
Columbus was a sadistic, genocidal, child raping, greedy, slavery endorsing/cuasing, violent monster. If I was told happy Columbus Day, I’d be deeply offended and disgusted.

Bayramınız mübarek olsun.

Actually didn’t know what it meant, so I had to look it up. Whoops. Regardless, Eid Mubarak, everyone!

EID MUBARAK

Interesting. It’s Thanksgiving Monday in Canada today! What a happy coincidence! Happy Thanksgiving and Eid Mubarak!

I am a Muslim! So Eid-Mubarak to all!

PS: It is not Eid where I live, for me it is tomorrow.

Peace be upon you all!