Echoes of Kingdom: The Last Stand (WIP) Updated 13-4-24

Charming story mate, playing as the weaver of webs and trying to bring out my inner Varys has been fun so far, romances also seem on point being able to make a powerful alliance with your fellow Council member and perhaps end up de posing the Queen? After the invasion/war we know about is dealt with?

Fascinating stuff, the end of the beta with the alternative religion being teased and how that can influence the Kingdom and it’s power dynamics is cool, the stats portray a really corrupt kingdom which is fitting dealing with said corruption and even using it to your advantage has been my favourite way to tackle problems.

You know defying Mr bribe in such a society will likely end with the MC’s gruesome death.

2 Likes

I forget if i already playing this wip or not but after playing this today although it’s short the wip is enjoyable to read

MC is a high ranking official, if you play martial path. Then your probably the most powerful figure in the kingdom. I don’t think Mr Bribe can touch even a single follicle of your hair.

2 Likes

Ummm I wouldn’t put my hand in the fire regarding all the military command, the MC might think he has control over that beast but corrupt soldiers are the core of any such society most likely, hiding their corruption behind polite obedience.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be so sure. The Weaver of Webs, with a single command, can make life for the Grand General impossible. Besides using assassins to kill them directly, they can make supplies disappear, orders changed, etc.

On the other hand, the High Magicker basically runs a parallel kingdom, technically independent from even the crown! The Scholarium runs separately from the kingdom and the banners, the High Magicker can act without asking for permission from anyone.

4 Likes

I loved the demo!!! I can’t wait to see what happens next!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Very interesting premise, remind me of a lot of manga and manwha with similar ‘back to the past in a magic kingdom’ plots. Needs polishing but it has potential.

1 Like