Dragonslayer - Fantasy RPG (Stopping development, see post 288)

Magic is so awesome. :smiley:

I found an error. Even though I found the dungeon myself, the elf still wanted 50% for hiring me.

Also after you use the amulet it resets your magic stats to 0.

@Samuel_H_Young
Thanks. If you grab extra money it raises the amount you have to give him by 450, without ever checking if you found it yourself. It’s been fixed.

@Beezlebub
I looked for what you were talking about, but I never got it.
Are you talking about the Amulet of Summoning? What scene?

@DSeg
I spent a really long time trying to figure out why the Magic Ring item was the only one that appeared, even though it was handled the same as every other item. Eventually I noticed that there was some random “*PAGE_BREAK” right after the first item. It’s been fixed now.

Is there any way to edit my original post? I’d like to link to a different version of the game.

I love it! Badass!

Great game. Also yes the amulet of summoning.

Awesome :slight_smile: thanks.

can you romance ? in this game?

@APEX Currently there is no way to romance with other people, nor marriage/children. It’s quest-based and relationships with other characters are generally pretty weak. I plan on improving companions later on, and making them have more of a presence.

I’m planning to add in relations with different factions, for example, what the Merchants think of you, and what the Royals think of you. If they hate you they might make assassination attempts, or refuse to help you. If they like you, they might help you in a quest.

The game gets a lot more politics/war/moral situations later on.

cool that sounds interesting

Reminds me a lot of life of a wizard and I like it.

i like it! :slight_smile:

For what it is currently its pretty good didn’t encounter any bugs on my playthrough

I liked it but

Will there be romancing later developed because besides that I think it’s really good :-*

@Ayzkalyn “Is there any way to edit my original post? I’d like to link to a different version of the game.”

Ideally you should just overwrite the existing public version with a new update (saves messing about with links), but if you do need to change something in an opening post you can always just PM a moderator such as @CJW.

liked it so far

@Azykalyn
Sure, just give myself or another mod a @tagging mention, and say what you want changed/added.
You can find a mod list in the rules sticky thread.

With the choice of where your family worked there is a grammar “+15 Speeed”

It’s in the choice of messenger service

Pretty good I see you used the intro very similar to life of a wizard. And wish there was more dialogue more details it was a quick read so I hope the next 20 years is twice as long. And I see that you separate do guess each chapter to be in one region and would there be a romance option later in the updates. It’s pretty good and please make it more lengthy and maybe have your dad help you in writing this COG great demo.