Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

I’m not. I had my first crush in seventh grade and he crushed my heart. I really would be able to live without that.

Let’s spare MC the pain. :wink:

2 Likes

do i have to remember you that we haters of logan dont kill him, we just see him get killed, burn to ashes etc,
we dont kill him, so we are not murderers :wink:

Many people seem surprised by my hatred. They clearly haven’t seen my previous posts on separate topics.

@anon4518890 well I don’t want him dead. I would find it hilarious to watch all of the Logan shopper’s dreams shatter.

One word: Troy. Enough said.

2 Likes

Logan shoppers? They will go to the mal to buy a Logan? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well half of these people would fill their baskets with Logans anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Zolataya hisses at the name

1 Like

I guess I’m the one person that ships MC and Amber

Are most people testers because I only get as far as the school fight. What is this about death and giant lizards?

Headcanon
Damm this 20 character limit.

or prophecies. We will see.

Thanks for that mate

2 Likes

School fight? I didn’t have a school fight - but my play session ended after school…

On a positive feedback note: My favorite scene in this WiP is the Pucker scene.

[spoiler] > “Pucker!” you scream the word and smile proudly.

Agurt has his mouth open in shock. Logan released a belly laugh while Hilda’s face is slowly turning a shade red. Thinking that Hilda didn’t understand what you said; you decided to say it again, only louder.

“Pucker!” You scream the word and pointed your finger to Agurt. “Pucker! Pucker!” [/spoiler]

Anyone not yet experiencing this scene should try to at least once.

6 Likes

I’m incesting you to stop shipping Logan…
See what I did there :wink:

2 Likes

@faewkless I don’t think @honeymichie is that evil to just make Logan dead when something hit him from above.

@Sammysam I like the development of Logan and MC. Even if the MC is kinda pushing Logan, Logan is already dismissing his own filing for the female mc is wrong. He even mumble how the mc is making it difficult for him.

Well they prepare when MC is older so it like for the future of their MC.

No friend I also like Amber the cute girl next door. You not alone. I like the cow kid too.

Hard to say, but I don’t think so?

@RyseAbove You can’t they shall arise from the dark ashes and ship Logan till they are satisfied.

2 Likes

Sooo, people indeed want him as RO because he acts like an older brother? …uh, well I may start to repeat myself but:

9 Likes

People are weird, or watch too much anime.

2 Likes

In case that was aimed at me, no, can’t stand anime. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can only speak for me, and the answer is ‘Nope’. :unamused: Followed by ‘Where did you even get that from?’ :confused:

He’s not related to my MC by blood and she knows him better than anyone else. In addition, she is still quite young and is experiencing her first puppy love - no ‘shipping’ of anything apart from having a close relationship due to how they grew up together, both being orphans. No more odd than if they had been brought up in an orphanage and had a similar relationship there (note: still no romance, why would anyone even think that?). No stranger than the relationship developed with her foster parents. Nothing weird, merely human.

Not sure why some get so hung up on this. How about live and let live? :slightly_smiling:

What tomorrow brings in the game remains to be seen - I for one do look forward to seeing what @honeymichie brings next. :relaxed:

1 Like

To be fair kids can have a crush except that will never become a relationship of any kind (and hopefully no one implies that). It’s adorable for the other person but other than that nope.

1 Like

Just announcing, public link will be updated on Monday, February 29, 2016.
Happy leap year :expressionless:

14 Likes

Okay, I have been watching this for a while but there’s one thing I don’t understand. Why do so many people want to have Logan as a RO? I understand that he isn’t our real brother, but still it’s just weird since Logan and the MC are both in the same family. Could someone just explain this to me because I am really confused.

2 Likes