Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

Instead of a random dragon, I think we should all get a plain Gray dragon and the choices we take change its type, colour, wings, scales and stuff, that would be cool, but alas we probably won’t get this…

1 Like

@boredhypocrite Nah, no need to give it some bath time lols. I think I can
squeeze that in somewhere, but at the moment. Nope.

@Talkingtaco Logan called Smelly as Smelly because of the bad breath and
not the body odour. If the MC receives a mark they can ask Smelly’s real
name.

@Taylor_Enean Thank you, I’ll try my best to improve the game.

@NukeboomV2 As much as I want to do that well… I already written a plan for
the baby dragons and I don’t think my coder will be happy if I changed to
many things. She is already pissed at me because I wanted to change
something at the stats screen. Poor me.

3 Likes

It’s already a good game, I’d be happy with more of it. But if you think you can improve it I shan’t stand in your way. :grin:

Nooo! (Words need words)

NO! ah why are we screaming no? :joy:

I don’t kNOOOOOOw!!!

1 Like

So we can go through dragoneer without actually getting a dragon or becoming a dragoneer

1 Like

It shall be called…
Dragoneer: Farmer Edition

7 Likes

@boredhypocrite & @SheaMcD we can’t select the gender of our dragons, and possibly their features as well

XD :joy:

1 Like

@PhoenixReborn Well @honeymichie did say it random. How is that even possible?

No idea (words words)

1 Like

Don’t quote me on this, but possibly RNG? There is a command for that (or something similar at least) in ChoiceScript (can’t remember what it is exactly), but I can see it being used that way.
@honeymichie Will probably be here to correct me sometime soon.

1 Like

I really don’t want a fictional baby dragon death on my conscience

1 Like

@EmperorHeartless what is RNG? First time to hear about it.

@weirguider we all no want our dragon to die, but me think author has a sadistic mind. Lols

RNG.
Random
Number
Generator

1 Like

@boredhypocrite What is even possible? Do you mean the randomization? There is a code for it so it will be just a matter of making it work. I don’t have a sadistic mind, if I did then I’ll make sure all the RO can die….Wait….I did that already!..Gasp!

@EmperorHeartless I think your post is correct so no need to correct it at all.

@weirguider owww, but I think It would be worth it you know.

4 Likes

Glad to hear it. I stopped reading here and refuse to acknowledge anything else, it is not canon, no no no. :cold_sweat:

Ha? Canon? Why would I put a list of books accepted as Holy Scripture? I’m lost :cold_sweat:

I mean in this meaning:

• A rule, or especially a body of rules, or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field of art or philosophy

For example, new Star Trek films, ignoring establish canon/historical events (‘fact’) and thus taking place in an alternate dimension instead.

In other words, I refuse to believe you would kill my RO. :sob: :grin:

@Taylor_Enean Lols I got confused there for a second lols Okay I get you :blush: