Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

@kitkat I think the most popular in the wish list RO is Logan? Lols

@WhiteLynx @Lycoris @EmperorHeartless Bryn is a very ehem mature man.

5 Likes

Does game really just end here? or there are more? I am confused sorry…

It’s undergoing private beta testing atm I believe.

1 Like

Dang, this is probably my favorite wip next to Guenevere, and I would definitely love to beta test. Would it be wrong to ask for Logan as a RO…

1 Like

Completely agree with @theangrybooknerd! I love how you literally go through the years of your MC. Hope to see this one out soon! Keep up the good work :wink:

1 Like

Thanks guys will do my best to finish the game as soon as i am able.

5 Likes

Take your time I would rather a fantastic game that takes a long time to be released than a rushed subpar one

3 Likes

This game is fantastic , but still im mad how its stopped .But I got a question would we be able to date bastian ?:relaxed:

3 Likes

I’ll try to finish the game by next year.

Thank you, egads mad at how it stops? Date Bastian hohohohoho possible :grin:

Just wanted to announce that the past couple of days I have been out of town. I’ve been to Singapore and now currently in USA. I’m just having an early Christmas vacation. Happy holidays :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

I know like every time he shoots the mc a look I’m like well someone has a crush… also, am I the only one that read his bio then had Logan get the mc a hair ribbon when you go to the store? :wink:

4 Likes

[Story time]For some reason this reminded me of when I got in trouble and sent to the principles office. He asked me something to which I replied “I never did anything bad this year.” Saying so because I didn’t remember what I did in the previous class/year(?). Then he just stared at me for a few seconds that made me realize one thing “Oh shit it’s a new year” (year as in date rather than of study.) Fun times.[/Story time]

But yeah good luck you have till 12AM of the 1st of next month > : D

2 Likes

Soo, no one for the Juran ‘train’? Because, I SO dig for those kind romances/relationships, where both sides start with the worst impression from each other and bickering (I’m also picturing Juran as the ultimate tsundere xD).:smirk:
Juran and my MC totally give this kind of 'hate/love relationship’ vibe and remind me somehow of Dramione (Draco x Hermione// Harry Potter), Bellarke (Bellamy x Clarke// The 100) and Caulscott (Max x Nathan// Life is Strange). Anyone? :flushed:

3 Likes

Huh I don’t follow the question.

I no think good to pressure the author to finish the game in just one month.

I like him to be my bro guy but yeah I like him better than Logan. What is a tsundere?

How many ROs are available for this game anyway? anyone have an Idea?

The joke literally flew over your head dude o.o

1 Like

@Blazerules I guess it did. My bad :anguished:

max x chloe always, shes hot,cute,smart and baddass ( i want a girl like that in my life[quote=“kitkat, post:919, topic:7611”]
Soo, no one for the Juran ‘train’?
[/quote]
i already hate logan and you want juran next? denied lol

im bought the earing and im a boy , everyone were making fun of my pink slash and I wanted my mc to be super girly even if he’s a boy

1 Like

I like if I get the pink sash and give that to Amber she gets all shy around the male MC. It cute for her, that was sweet. Puppy love for the kids? :stuck_out_tongue:

how far does the story end

@sora21345 I think the story is long cuz the writer stated this some time ago. Counting all chapters and the phases I guess it going to be a long game. No sure If the author plans to make separate games for the game or make one game like tin star?