Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

@Blazerules That is good to know

@ NeoHeartless I’ll keep your add your user name to the possible testers. I’m not sure about making it a series yet, but I am open for possibilities. Although the main characters will always be of Draig linage, the only difference is probably the parents’ origins?

@WhiteLynx Thank you and yeah making the death scenes was really hard and I’m hoping my coder will not get pissed at me for demanding such things.

@LordOfLA What kinds of colours?

1 Like

I’d guess red.

With the colour of their families blood.

@honeymichie Any idea of how long the story will go? The entire MC’s life or only apart of it?

@NeoHeartless Until the end of the MC’s life. I’m still undecided if I will release the game a whole or chapter by chapter right now.

So its going to be like “life of a mobster” and “life of a wizard” where the MC age, meet new characters and have kids?

No, no dieable character, unless they’re evil.

@WhiteLynx Erm the MC will definitely age and meet new people, but have kids? Ugh…I have not thought of that at all.

@SheaMcD I see :scream:

In the school part the MC ask the teacher about other races and the possibility of “mating?” with them so I thought that was going to be a thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m sure everyone wishes that mating is a thing. Especially other races. Whether or not it’s a good idea? I dunno… probably gotta ask Japan.

1 Like

Btw is a romance between the MC and Logan considered incest cause I’m pretty sure that they are not blood related and the only relation they have is being adopted into the same family (and I don’t have that much knowledge about that term) but if so then I’m going to continue making him flustered for the rest of his life :smiley:

2 Likes

@WhiteLynx The school part was just to explain the different races. Having children could be passable since I do plan to make the MC marry someone lols. You could make Logan frustrated or not or I don’t know, hehehehe. I’m not sure if a relationship with two adapted children is/are considered incest.

@Blazerules Japan? What?

Let’s see I’ve been reading some of the previous comments and I’m laughing at the name of the NPC that got mentioned so much. My favourite bug is still the switched Slave and Salve.

Then are you going to add Logan as a romance option? (I really liked him on the way to school scene especially if you didn’t choose a horse :wink: and the baby day scene reminded me of when dad first cursed infront of my baby sister )

@WhiteLynx Logan as a romance option….hmmm…maybe. Ah the baby day scene is a cutie scene that was just added for fun.

2 Likes

Scenes added for fun tend to be great scenes.

1 Like

*silently praying for Logan as a RO * :smirk:
All these details for the characters and the fun scenes are what make a game more fleshed and attaching to the player; it’s these little things that make sometimes the difference. :blush:

3 Likes

I got this scene in the horse shop

“Nah,” Bryn smirked naughtily. “Sorry kids, my mind is too dirty to share whatever I’m thinking about the black dress.”
Now I want to know what he was thinking…

Surely about a dominatrix, you know, black, leather, whips. Bryn must be a naughty man.

HAHAHA, nah, just kidding. We have to keep things T rated. But I’m also curious.

That’s exactly what I thought :wink: …(am I too young to know stuff like that? “17”) But I’m not letting my MC come near him again (well until she’s older maybe…)
Also did anyone else think that the whoozlys were chocobos or something similar?

1 Like

In this day and age of information-saturation?.. nah.

But still, people shouldn’t have shown stuff like this to a 14 years old kid (imagine being in a small locked up room with people 2-3 years older than you and showing you bondage vids … that was a really strange day … and being the innocent kid that I was I went and asked my parents about these stuff XD)