Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

Of course there are people like that which was why I didn’t say nobody would buy them but the amount would fall. Also, usually those games that are pirated and bought have some replay value. I’m not saying that text/choice/story games have no replay value but there are also people who just read the game once to get the main gist of the story and not play it again for the fluff/easter eggs.

1 Like

I agree with @NukeboomV2 that once the pirate likes it they buy it. I also see your point of view @orkwut other people would only play it once and just say what? Pay for it? Nope I already played it duh. So yeah both points are good.

Thou my complaint is that the amount of beta testers for the game is limited which sucks, do that make sense?

I have been gone for almost a year, and this games not finished yet?

It must be good.

My only regret, no romance in demo.

2 Likes

Well it’s been neglected for quite a while and only recently is the author back to working on it.

As for romance well… it’s a little too soon for that. Our character barely knows anyone well enough for that.

@NukeboomV2 and @Blazerules The author said it done already

@NukeboomV2 Well No romance since the character is only 10 year old. Wrong time for romance and lovely stuff?

What race are you looking forward to meeting?

Mine is the sheepians and the cat and dog people.

Also, I mean childish romance.

2 Likes

I guess the limited beta tester is my only WHAT THE FUDGE CAKES! :rage: For the author. Anyway, the author has not yet logged back so In wait for whatever s/he says.

@NukeboomV2 Let see, for race I’m interested into the non-sparkly vamps the rankens and the animal people, humajumas. Like a play date?

1 Like

The race i want to meet are humajumas

It’s not been neglected.

2 Likes

Why my comment no have likes? Lols. So can you give a time frame as to when the game is possible to release? Just estimation see.

Don’t ask release dates against forum rules.

1 Like

I’ll keep your user name in mind if I need anymore.

I could, but not everyone who plays the game even leaves comments and they would just ignore any bugs, errors, grammar, and spelling mistakes. I need a group of people willing to really hunt the errors and that takes a lot of their time already which I am grateful for them.

I cannot apologise for I have been busy myself. I lost my job, had to hunt for a job that would take a blind man, had to pass other government I.D.s, had to do the whole medical check again, my gf got diagnosed with SLE so we had to adjust to her chemo, my new job is really hard but I have no other choice since it’s the only company willing to take a blind man, etc. So yeah I’ve been really busy, still I continued to write regardless thou I know that I forget to update the game links because I don’t really have much free time. I do update the blog which my gf runs/controls so you can check my weekly ramblings there.

Hmmmm…… I can’t think of adding any romance as of now. Would a play date suffice? What is a childish romance?

----------[quote=“Blazerules, post:871, topic:7611”]
Well it’s been neglected for quite a while and only recently is the author back to working on it.
[/quote]
Uh… never mind :sweat_smile: Hope you still like the game :sweat_smile:

Of course I do, and I’m glad to see it back. Nothing can change a good story after all, well unless it ends up bad. Which is quite unlikely with the promising start.

I would love to be a beta tester for this but I am busy studying for my exams next week (3rd year highschool sucks) so … yeah … Damn you useless education! XD

@Blazerules that is my worst fear, especially paths that kills the characters. I think most if not all will be mad at me for making all the characters die-able characters. Lols.

@WhiteLynx I’ll keep your user name in mind. No worries, education is very important even if what you learn is what you’ll think is useless like ughhh… too many to add, but I know you’ll pass that exam!

1 Like

Tomorrow is history, geography and philosophy so … umm … I’m boned XD

But thank you anyways

Well characters being capable of dying isn’t a bad thing, it’s a good thing. Adds actual risk to the story, consequences. Those are good.

@honeymichie if you need a beta tester I’m down. Finished beta testing TLH2 and now I’m available to beta test another game.
Also are you planning on having this as a series? Or a standalone game?

Die-able characters would be awesome to have
There is this sense of accomplishment in preventing their death and the sadness of failing to save them that makes you think “what did I do wrong?”
But hey it’s your story so do what you like :slight_smile:

I’ll dye mine all sorts of colours :smiley:

5 Likes