Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

He is doing private testing so I think it will
@FairyGodFeather can you please close the forum for honeymichie

Re-opened at author’s request.

RE-OPENED? Yesssssss. Does that mean you are continuing this story? It’s one of my favourite WIPs :smile:

So excited for this WIP!

Yes, this game is still on-going and is very much still alive. Thanks

11 Likes

Sweet that’s pretty awesome! Guess I get another WIP to add to my “looking forward to” list.

Have you started working on it again a while ago, today or still didn’t start yet?

Yaaaaay!!!
I really like this game and can’t wait for it to be completed :smile:

@Blazerules The first part of the game is actually done; it is just undergoing private beta testing at the moment and will be checked by an editor after the testers are done. If the editor finishes fast and my wallet can cough some budget for it then the game could be ready by next year.

6 Likes

Yah you’re back , walcome back love this story. How I can put it back In My bookmark I’m happy

Yay! This awesome story is back!

So happy its back i cant wait to play chapter two !!!

3 Likes

The game I really like. :slight_smile: I always felt that if you follow the character ever since they are children and they somehow cleave to the heart. :slight_smile:
But still there is one thing that makes me play a little irritated one thing.
Quite often you repeat the word, especially in descriptions of how that looks. :slight_smile: Most of it is visible right from the start, when describing the house. The word ‘house’ there is repeated very often. : D It’s just cosmetic. : P
Otherwise super. :slight_smile:
P.S. I am sorry for my English.

@Terrell_Williams I’m not sure how bookmark works sorry.

@Marketa_Pikorova The editor will sort that out eventually, but again that depends if my wallet can handle most of the price on fixing those grammar or spell errors. Editing everything is really hard compared to when I was just writing everything anyway I want, so just give the errors a little leeway for now.

Spelling and grammar? I’m sure the forums can help you out with that for free, or at least the people who have a good grasp on the language.

It’s probably cheaper too. Huh… I wonder if you are charged per fix made or based on your word count.

They really are you paying for it? O_o Well … I too am working for my game, but I need help with English and repair. Enough to reach out to friends, or people on where I play Dragon’s Lair and found several people with what I want to help and do not want anything for it.
I’m not saying they want to have their professional work is bad, but if you have deep pockets, it is always done otherwise. : P
Sorry it’s not a criticism, but it surprised me. : D

@Blazerules I can ask the kind people from our forum for that especially with the beta testers, but a professional editor can help as well in regards to whatever I wrote. I do expect the beta testers not to just check on spelling or grammar, but to see some game breaking bugs which are scenes not working right, a scene looks off after another scene, stats page looks weird, a bug in stat points in increase or decrease, etc. An editor won’t need to play my game and hunt for bugs, but focus on the story’s writing itself. While a beta tester/s must play the game to see the game stopping errors at all.

The charge for editorial depends on the person who you’ll get some charge per word while others will have a fix rate or other will charge per work count, but will give discount if it reaches a certain amount of words.

@Marketa_Pikorova Um? For the editor? Yes, I am willing to pay an editor to fix any issues with my game. I can edit my own work; however, there are some limits since my text reader sometimes gives me a head ache and printing everything into braille is not cheap, but I can read it better if I do that. Checking my work will also improve my grasp on English even if I myself have problems with it since it is also not my native language which I am learning as I write this game.

You can probably read my mistakes on the game/s as I constantly misuse the past and present tenses of every (maybe?) sentence of the game and if I add them into a paragraph then it becomes something confusing. That is why I stated if my wallet can handle the price, if not well I guess I have to save some

I volunteer as a tribute beta tester! Man you should just make the game an open beta testing than private so we can still play test the game you dig? More people to help can be good yeah?

1 Like

But if everyone reads and plays the game for free, the people that buy the game would drastically reduce due to the fact that they’ve already read the story lol.

Not that true, in the pirating world, if the pirate likes what they download, they may buy the thing for real, sort of like a full demo…