Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

@Giratina I checked my notes and it’s a balance for the poison breathers.

Good to know. I’m going to do the demo a few times and see if I can get that balance.

What is rl you mentioned that your coder is working on it?

That’s short for “Real Life”.

Yup his coder is god, they’ve been fixing tons of bugs and removing/finishing all the incomplete features that the last guy left behind.

@honeymichie Well from me and I’m sure the rest of the forum we say thanks! Also tell you’re coder I appreciate the work they do!

This is really good, can’t wait for you to release it.

@Giratina K let me know what you think.

@Kaden rl is real life as @Jjcb because that is more important since we need to work to get what we usually desire.

@Blazerules I think my coder would laugh when she sees this comment lols.

@EmperorHeartless I think she already knows that and well having her code four games for me is really daunting already, but she still perseveres despite me annoying her.

@Aldomon Hopefully by next year? Maybe :no_mouth:

Wait a minute… if Intrigue= Ice, Brawn= Fire and Brawn and Intrigue= Poison then what’s the stat for an earth dragon?

Well if the earth/mud dragon is lazy then I suppose it will be patience.

Nimbleness?
To dodge your Earth Dragon falling asleep on top of you.

So if the earth dragon will basically be Ashes charizard if charizard was earth instead of fire. I can dig that, probably not the most helpful dragon but I’d bet it would be the funniest.

If it were Ashes Charziard he’d attack you and then fall asleep. Or fall asleep and attack you while sleeping.

I really enjoy it ! Can wait until is finished!

@Jjcb mud (earth) is brawn.

@Blazerules lols patience power.

@EmperorHeartless Nah, only brawn and intrigue are required for the baby draconis.

@Amaris_Vania thanks mate.

What element is the black dracon?

Did the formatting of the website changed? I’m having trouble navigating the website. Sorry if I mess anything up.

@Damian Any egg, It’s going to be random eggs. Let’s say you got a black egg and that can have a wingrian type or a naturian type. It can also have a fire, water, ice, mud (earth) or poison breather. It will also have a random dragon inside so basically it’s all going to be random baby draconis for everyone.

I think so. I noticed instead of the chat bubble icon I have to click my profile icon for notifications.

Can any moderator please kindly close this? :no_mouth: Thank you very much! :grin:

D-does this mean Drágóneer wont be a thing? :cry: