Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

I daresay they all probably have a couple dragons to fight you with.
Well the capital would be a Main Village and we still don’t know the geography of other countries.

If i am a dragon i don’t need princesses :smirk:

Then i need my own minions!

I am finding you on every forum I visit.
I daresay we should form a team and invade all the countries.

Sure! You can be “useful”! We will rule the world together! :innocent:

That doesn’t sound like a bad plot for a game to be completely honest.

@Damian Influence the baby into a bady and you have a bad draconis or you could try and try to get the black one.

@orkwut nope, no mixed breeds.

@WhiteLynx You don’t really become a dragon. The MC will change into a walking form of a dragon, but you can’t breathe fire or fly and you don’t have a dragon’s wings. The only perks is the heightened senses and some physical advantages when fighting.

@faewkless hahaha easiest one to care for I think?

@Blazerules Yeah, I had to think of some humane-isy way to for some complicated scene with the baby dracons. The class is not really that important, but having good grades will give the MC an advantage because then the teacher/s will give you hints on how to win the final exam. What plot? There is no plot to the game lols :smiling_imp:

You mentioned what the dragons breathe but can they have any other ability

Depending on the type of baby dracon the MC has an additional special case ability is unlocked for the MC.

Please let there be mind control.

Or at the very least some power that looks super cool, but in all actuality does nothing to benefit you.

1 Like

honeymichie do you know how far on a update you are? Ps just asking and seeing what progress he’s at.

@EmperorHeartless I don’t think mind control is a dragon ability? Is it? :confounded:

@Kaden huh? I’m done writing the first part actually. I’m just waiting for my coder to finish the coding at the moment. I’m trying not to bug my coder since I know RL always comes first before this. :laughing:

The black one? (Slowly a demonic grin is spreading on my face) Can you tell me more about him? Please!!

@Damian the black one? Well that will depend if the draconis is a wingrian type or a naturian type. Also influencing the baby dracon’s is one of the things the MC can do. The personality is a little jumbled at the moment. I planned to make it random, but my coder said no and we have to adjust some things to make it work.

@WhiteLynx yeah a dragon morph and I think too much customization if I allowed the player to do that so the dragon form is going to be pre-set.

It would be really fast and boring to do so just take the royal family and let the country suffer for a while THEN!!! the final attack comes

So you become something like a dragon morph? do we chose how we look like do we have tiny dragon wings instead of ears or with a tail or not or even have feather wings instead of the basic one with the skin and leather.

Other idiots will take their place, and everything will be more or less the same for common people.

I’d do something like this if I ever choose to be bad:

“So, for the first century I’ll go easy on them, lure them into a false sense of security, and then when they think I’m not so bad, BAM! I’ll go full tyrant on them in the second century. Then I’ll disappear for a millennia and make them wonder if I even existed to begin with, just to come back and kill them all.”

1 Like

I’ll just spend my time making a merchant empire and give myself free stuff.

I’m going to try for a poison breather. Do they require more intrigue or brawn?