Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

@iota_moon005 Thank you for liking the game. I hope to finish this eventually; you can always check my updates on this at my blog or my other games that I am currently writing. You don’t really need to comment on the writing if you don’t see anything wrong with it; also I’m really glad you think Amber is a cutie cupcake.

Hii, I for one am super excited about this story, a good plot till now, much choice freedom, yup definitely a keeper. Though, found a few typo’s along the story and perhaps if I may I got a ‘improvement idea’, nothing mayor of course :grin:

First the typo’s in their original dialogue, with the correction in between.

Logan’s hair was midnight black, and he out-sized you with his wide shoulders. He is tall for your mother Hilda (who) can only reach around his shoulder even if his (= he is/ already at the age of) only sixteen.

"I showed ___ where Smelly lives.” Logan said with a laugh as he close (closes) the fence of the whoozly field.

So far the typo’s I found :grin: now in here I got a little improvement idea but if you won’t have it it’s okay with me. (Ps don’t mind the name Mirana that’s my avatar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Alarmed, Ruabr tried to change the subject. “Hey! This day isn’t about me. It’s about Mirana birthday!”

So in here I would either put a 's after the name of the avatar or if that’s not possible (idk if it is) change it like It’s about this little one’s birthday here. You know otherwise it may look as if it’s a new found out holiday for the player or something . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (not that I would mind that of course haha​:smirk:)

Well you choose what you wish to do, thanks for reading it till the end, I take it out of the comments before, you don’t need any new beta testers, may you change your mind about it, I’m at your service :blush:

A very good day to you :grin:

@Emmelienxd Ah, thanks for liking my game. Yeah, the suggestions are nice, will look into them later. As of now I’m not really getting any Beta testers anymore, but when the game is done I’ll post when I’ll need more people to test the game. Will save your user name for future game testing.

1 Like

@honeymichie will the dragon transformation be a gameplay feature and will we get to speak to smelly

1 Like

@Lightsavior Yes, the dragon shifting is a game feature, but it is only
accessible if your MC can pass the test to become an official Drágóneer. If
the MC does get the Drágóneer tittle then s/he can speak to any Draconis as
well as have the opportunity to care for hatchling Draconis. :wink:

1 Like

What is everyones plan for their draconis.
I plan to get the most Bad*** looking draconis that can spit fire and stuff.
That has a complete attached personality and I am gonna coddle the hell out of it.

I personally like the attached evil baby draconis.

Played trough it yesterday evening / night, was not quite an amazing idea since I ended up going to sleep at around 3-4 am…

Besides that I really like it, there’s so much nice background information and detail.
And if this only was 10 years of your life, this will probably become quite a long story.

Thanks for the info I mainly asked to revive the forum

@P0RT3R Hahaha then I guess my mission was successful :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Depriving people sleep is one of my lifelong wish lols. Still, thank for liking the game and yes, this game is a little on the long side since the MC is still 10. The life of a child is a long and hard one. :no_mouth:

@Lightsavior No problem, I welcome the questions and sometimes it’s interesting when people just ask random stuff. I still lurk around the forum if I have time so don’t worry I’m still working on this game :relaxed:

4 Likes

I think i’m in love with this game, it’s really cool
hope to see more of it in the future.

@WhiteLynx Ah, thanks for liking the game and yes, I’m adding more to the game.

I would just like to say that the first part of the game is done and is right now being coded by my coder. So, after that it’s going to the beta testers then the editors then I think I can pass that to CoG?

Anyway I’m already writing the second part of the game and I think I’m harassing my coder way too much. So, to distress my coder I’m not super bugging her every single day lols. Thanks people for the likes and support. :relaxed:

13 Likes

Great ,i really want to see more of this and sense i chose a female MC i really love the interactions with the other characters like Logan ,the Mom and Dad and Uncle Rubar it’s really cute to see stuff like that and hope this game does well in the future

2 Likes

Huh I admit this is a lot better than I expected. Keep up the good work mate I look forward to seeing you finish Drágóneer, in fact I almost can’t wait.

1 Like

@WhiteLynx Huh? Why delete your post? It was a nice suggestion lols

@Blazerules thanks.

Sorry, i thought it was kinda stupid sense you already finished those chapters and to go back all this way just to add a new color to the horses would take some time

@WhiteLynx Nah, suggestions are a welcome. I never really thought about a black horse for the MC since Rubar already has that kind of horsy. I remember that the other horse is a black horse with white patches from its body, mane, and white tail. It’s like a Dalmatian horse if you think about it only reverse in colour.

Gentlemen. Lets face it. We all just want to ride a flying Dragon.

6 Likes

Hopefully it breaths fire. Sadly there are no jet packs to strap onto it for extra speed, guess we will burn down villages slowly.

1 Like

Depends on the kind of baby draconis you’ll get if it can breathe fire, ice, water o poison. I’d like to ride a dragon, but I think it will eat me first. :disappointed_relieved: