Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

@djisma69 puke your guts out :relaxed: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

How many phases is there?

I don’t know if i should be amazed at how fast this fandom developed or terrified by it

8 Likes

Why can’t I see phase 4?

@Weavs The game is temporarily unavailable to be updated due to these reasons. The comp started before honeymichie could send me the updated phase four and honeymichie has been making a game for that competition. Unfortunately some bacteria hates or loves honeymichie and gave him pneumonia.

Not sure why it’s directed to @honeymichie this was not for you hehehe I just click the reply. Strange things happen here.

I hope you get better soon, too. Maybe it will develop into creative ideas for the story? Character comes down with an illness and misses classes? shrugs Idk.

I kinda expect later in the story for war to break out. And the cute adorable characters to have their lives turned upside down and become hardened war vets. I’m mildly horrified at myself for actually expecting this to happen.

I love the story, though. I don’t know if the following for the story is because it’s simply well-written, or if there’s more to it. I like to think that a story of quality speaks for itself. You know you’re getting popular when memes start popping up to reference YOUR story! XD

Of course, I sortof expect you to betray everyone and kill some of the most beloved characters. :stuck_out_tongue: What schadenfreuder that would make!

Ohhhh okay :3 I hope that she gets better. And,I really do love the feminine male with the pink sash.

@Weavs Oh and honey is a boy. Hehehehe he will get better or else the logan fans here will curse him lols.

@Aera haha no at least i wont! His health is much more important! :grin: cursing him would be so wrong xD

3 Likes

Soooo, when will login die from backstabbing, because it’s gotta happen, I hope it’s 3 chapters after someone else you care about gets killed, so it brings more pain to the login fans.

@NukeboomV2 wow you must be a very negativ person as far as wishing that Logans death, will bring pain to US that like him. You made me gasp.

And its not Login fans its Logan fans, might want to correct yourself there.

3 Likes

Even I feel like honey might kill off logan.
Hopefully its for a good reason (it would be annoying for his death to be pointless)

If he was originally gonna kill off logan I wonder how he planned to do it?

@Shawn_Patrick_Reed I think getting sick was already done by the end of phase two. Your MC didn’t get a horse because he or she got sick. It could be possible for war since it was mentioned that people were vanishing and people would definitely want to point fingers. Michie will definitely appreciate this response.

@GloriaRose Michie is already whining about the hospital. Hehe if he can whine then that only means he is getting better.

@NukeboomV2 depends on the path your MC is taking.

@faewkless Ugh, death by choking while eating a pretzel? Nah, maybe something profound? I’m not really sure. I think michie is very active with his blog he is explaining his boredom about the hospital and other things relating to his sickness. If you want to know michie nefarious deeds just take a quick look there.

2 Likes

Oops typo i meant he :3! Hmm, his name really gives him the girl feel…

@Weavs You can check his blog as to why his name is girly lols :grin:

I guess I will~. Thanks Aera! Do hope HE (yey,correct pronoun) gets better!

Update I think I won’t be able to check in with you guys for the time
being. I’m going to be transferred to ICU today. Said my pneumonia was
caused by an autoimmune disease. What kind of autoimmune they are not sure
yet so another round of test. Any questions or updates refer it to @Aera
she will temporarily take over until I’m released to my prison. I also sent
her some instructions for the phase four; hopefully she can update it now
and I passed her the other phases that I have not yet double checked. I’ll
just put my fate into her. Hope to get released and out of this hell called
hospital, see you guys in my computer monitor when I’m better.

Here is my last reply post for now:
@Dancingcups be nice to Beatrice even if she insults you and you’ll get
more of her scenes.

@alliebee whoops sorry I can’t remember why I tagged your name there.

@faewkless I hope so, that way I won’t have trouble promoting the game
lols. Every character has a life and death situation in my game
mwaahahahahaha.

@Lycoris The first picture is correct. It’s a hairpin not hairclip. The
point of the item is that you’re MC or someone you will be giving it to
will wear it while their hair is tied into a bun. Since a hairclip is added
I’ll add that for variation.

@Weavs the game has five chapters and within a chapter will have at least
ten phases. For the free demo chapter one till phase four is available for
the public and onwards will be for closed beta only. I’m a boy (as
Pinocchio would proudly say lols.)

@alexxo97 I’m flattered and amazed by the fanarts/fanfiction.

@Shawn_Patrick_Reed yeah I wanna get out of the hospital. Maybe my creative
mind will entertain me for a while and give me ideas. Not sure if a tablet
and a braille keyboard are allowed inside the icu?

@CC_RR yes, hospitals are boring if you’re the patient.

@NukeboomV2 all characters are subjected to life and death. As you can see
at the stats screen at the character profiles there is a stat with the
status and a recording of Alive.

4 Likes

logan will be food for my dragon baby xD

:cake: Cake i love my Cake, Cake i just love my cake :cake: Cake is what Beatrice is going to end up be :cake: Cake!!! :yum: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes