Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

I dont think that person/arcobalenoxxbliss is a member in the forum :tired_face: arcobalenoxxbliss if your not a member, as i suspect make an account here! And lets hang okey :laughing:

1 Like

When you see wonderful art work.

When you see someone else has been playing as a feminine male character.

Please everyone play as a feminine young man that’s into boys and pink sashes, you will not regret it.

2 Likes

You know you are famous when people start drawing fanart and writing fanfic about something you made.

1 Like

@GloriaRose If you do let me know so I can add it to my blog. :flushed:

@shirenaiyo hmmm I can’t really draw since I’m partly blind, but my gf does the artwork well mostly and I can colour everything. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@kitkat hopefully of people will share more I’ll be glad to add them all. :blush:

@alliebee closed betas are ahead and I hope to finish this faster, but I can’t really say when. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@yagamikuuno lols :relaxed:

@ballmot I won’t say famous, but it’s a nice compliment. :grin:

@yagamikuuno feminine male character yes i agree

All hail the pink sash!!!

1 Like

Dad please, no blue, I just really want a pink sash…

I apologize, I promise to never art again just let me get this out of my system.

12 Likes

I love Beatrice. Together we shall be the evil that rules the world. (And trashes their fashion sense.)
I need more gray, and more Beatrice. How can I arrange these?

Did you mean to tag someone else in that response and not me? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I didn’t ask anything about that!

Omg @yagamikuuno thats so cuteee :cry: :thumbsup: :heart_eyes_cat:

Muchas Gracias! :smile_cat:

1 Like

You should defiantly art again. Its awesome :smile:

1 Like

Aaww this is so cute @yagamikuuno ! :blush:

1 Like

So @honeymichie and everyone else…its time again for a new fanfiction about this awsome game :smile_cat:
The fiction i made this time is at least in chapter 1 about the Mc and his brother Logan xD (mostly about Mc teen boy)
But since its named: My Bully hearts it :heart_eyes: , yepp its about Male MC and Juran.
And that ship will truly start from chapter 2 which i am not done with in the moment so chapter 1 is the only one up for now :wink:

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/3995518/chapters/8972542

And one more word: Pink sash! :laughing: everyone enjoy <3

7 Likes

3 Likes

-Puts palm on face while shaking head sullenly-
By the time this game comes out we’ll have enough fan art to fill the library of congress.
A.K.A too much fan art (yes it exist)

2 Likes

Logan pls

also male mc with a hair clip is very cute ok
((forgive my art))

16 Likes

@evanFlutte seriously, this is absolutely cute! :blush:
I really need more fanart of this game :flushed:
**Edit:**Here some more fanart that has been made; Yusef, Logan and the older male!MC are so cute :blush: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Wow, such good fanart :heart_eyes: It’s really cute, and it’s true if you pick to be a guy with a pink sash, the whole thing it’s really funny :laughing:

But with all the art now I have a little doubt about the hairpin:

@honeymichie, with the hairpin thingie, we are talking about this one :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:

or this one? (Which happens to be a hairclip, but I have my doubts) :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

@kitkat ^w^ thank you so much!

1 Like