Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

@Grey_Wizard Why, thank you! :relaxed:

And yes, @honeymichie, it’s much better when you are not a part of it. I once got involved in one because someone was overdoing it and being downright cruel and unreasonable, and it never ended :confounded:

If it ever happens, you have to ignore them, and if they cyber harass you, you have to report them.

Good luck with the CS comp :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

@honeymichie you do realize that if you challenge me no one will code for you right? :grin:

2 Likes

@Aera I was kidding only :sweat_smile: please code my game. :sob:

Good luck on the CS comp! What’re you gonna write about for your entry?

@orkwut A game where you get abducted by aliens! :heart_eyes: :alien:

@honeymichie That sounds absolutely awesome already. What has it got to do with the theme though?

Plot twist: We’re the ones trying to abduct the aliens when we try to escape back to Earth

@Cecilia_Rosewood the theme I believe is lunar light correct? Well the setting is that you’re an astronomer. Study the galaxy as you wish, but it will depend on your field study. It could be about planetary science, solar astronomy, the origin or evolution of stars, or the formation of galaxies. With that you start looking up at the strange thing at the moon and whala aliens made contact and you’re the unlucky lucky person to meet them. They could have probed your MC while s/he was sleeping lols.

@orkwut make them pay for abducting you.

That sounds… painful.

@Cecilia_Rosewood Yes, but on the bright side your MC was sleeping so chances that s/he will remember is very slim. Still the MC is the first ever human to be captured by those aliens.

This has gotta be one of the best COG I have played so far but everybody laughs way too much!

@HELLO thank you for liking the game. What do you mean everyone laughs too much?

I’m neutral @GloriaRose

@Bryce_Kaldwin i cant seem too recall or find a comment i made about your neutral zone xD if so can you point it out? Tnx ^^ (PS i am serious and not sarcastic hugs)

I was in response to @honeymichie’s lack of neutrality. I offer myself as the Switzerland of this WIP.

Haha okey ^^ @Bryce_Kaldwin just so you know im putting my moneys on youre bank :stuck_out_tongue: haha xD

1 Like

I offer myself as the arctic of this thread.(Cold and alone) -sheds a fake tear-

(takes a napking and offers it) indeed, i see…maybe its time for a hotter wheater ; -)

I don’t know if many people here will get your joke, but you made my day :laughing:

@faewkless I will keep you company! :raising_hand:

3 Likes

@Lycoris naww thats so sweet :grinning: And thank you for making your day :kissing_closed_eyes: your kind comment made me grin :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: its fun that you get the joke!

1 Like