Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

I have to agree with @GloriaRose about this; I seriously can’t see how this is “creepy” :confused:; it’s plain obvious that he was teasing and was doing it in an innocent way, especially considering his playful and teasing personality. :smile:
p.s Is it me, or does the game has been updated with phase 3? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Indeed it has @kitkat
@honeymichie is the dragoner non beta thread suppose to have chapter 3?

Wasn’t it recently stated that phase 5+ would be outside the open beta frames only?

Although I admit, not sure if phase 4 equals chapter 4

Hilda grinned slightly. “Nothing, it’s the same as the regular lemonade.”

I just realized, it may be better to write here “The color, it’s…” as it really isn’t ‘nothing’ in difference. Also, perhaps some of these lemons in later chapters could actually have different effects if used as component for magic or alchemy maybe? Just in case the game will use these skills even if just for flavor.

Example could be using yellow lemonade as usually just for food and vitamin supply as usually, but red could be used in some exotic cooking, purple as ingredient for a healing potion, and maybe blue as a flavor dragons like?

Take 2

playing as a black haired, blue eyed, black sash boy now

• typo: “one of us”

“Of course if one of use gets a drágó-sol mark, someone could try to steal our undies.”

Was in the house cleaning scene and read the bath part now, interesting to see the lemon grass part. Do you like lemons a lot btw?

• as far I can see reported things got fixed, but here is an additional suggestion again to add “first” here

You sighed. “Then just write his first name, Liv.”

The game is still a draft; do expect wording errors or spelling errors or grammar errors at some point. If you do encounter them please post the errors for us to correct them. Send it by email or PM it to my account so it won’t clatter the game forum.

Spoiler. :smirk:

Again spoiler. :smirk:

At my own universe where medieval fantasy, steam punk, modern world and futuristic

[quote=“alliebee, post:555, topic:7611”]
I like Yusef as a character, and I get that he’s supposed to be playful, but is he the same age as logan? Because him hitting on the MC if he’s 16 and she’s only 10 (even if it is just to annoy Logan) comes across as a bit creepy reality is mixed. [/quote]
Tease never really would touch a kid. He just likes to aggravate Logan since he believes that Logan’s protectiveness to his brother/sister is getting abnormal
in his opinion.

Whoops forgot to add that bit.

I’m too lazy to type an answer, but here is why.

Depends on how my life will go.

I’m no sure, but I bet they have their fangs ready to bite you?

Answer: Chapter one’s phase one to four is available for the public. Onwards is only for the closed beta. Open will never see the other chapters while the closed beta will.

The chapter and phase is slightly different. A Chapter can have ten or more phases, while the phase is a sub chapter of the current chapter. See here:
Chapter One: Pact with a Draconis.
Chapter Two: Draigs with dreams.
And so on…
Chapter One – Phase one: The tragic start
And so on until the whole chapter is complete.

Actually some of it is very alcoholic to the other two races while one specific colour can make a draconis really sick. Yet it has no adverse effects on the draig race.

Nope, just added it on for fun.

3 Likes

Yes, I assumed for the draigs they are all the same, that is why I thought they may have different effects for other races and various uses in some professions :slight_smile:

I’ve been lurking for a while and I just wanted to say that I really love this wip! ///

Agurt, Hilda, and Logan are an absolute delight.

I don’t think I’ve ever had so much fun replaying a cog game just to see the different dialogues the NPCs have. (I especially loved the dialogue about the MC’s/PC’s color choice.)

Brown for the win! <3 :wink:

4 Likes

Didn’t test all colors yet, liked the reaction to the while and green dresses
wearing black seemed a bit …hmm, maybe unresponsive?

I suggest to add more reactions on what the character wears from the classmates, pretty sure most of the options would still be mocked by Beatrice no matter what, and also by most of those who try to offend us by insulting the farm village.

It feels a bit weird you can’t pick hair styles when you already have so many details, and that you may not start out with a toy or hairpin or similar on the day of school already.

I just played the open beta again, and found a typo in the third phase, where our MC goes to school for the first time:

"The boys snickered as you walked pass them. One even snorted and whispered how dirty you and Amber look. The boy with a sandy blond hair ignored and continued to talk with the other boys in your class. The girls giggled, but turned away when you got near them. The girl with the wavy sandy brown hair snorted and laughed, but stopped laughing as you got near her. She narrowed her gaze at you for a second before turning away. "

I think you can’t put that “a” there, because the boy doesn’t have a single hair: his head if full of them. Also, I think you have to say what he is ignoring: “it” (the comment) or “him” (the boy who said it).

By the way, the game is so cute, I love it :heart_eyes: I randomly chose the white dress and the scene is just too… adorable :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed:

In the hair styles part I kind of agree: if it isn’t too much work, maybe you could add the option to have straight/wavy/curly hair or long/mid back/short hair or something like that?

Some games aren’t so specific and have enough with the color of the hair and the eyes (well, some of them don’t even ask that), so if you don’t want to, it’s perfectly fine.

You are doing great, honey :kissing_heart:

I would like twintails for my own tsundere girl character, and a small ponytail for my boy o.O

By the way, in the scene where Agurt tries to make you say da da, and you end up tricking him and say ma ma:

"Logan disposed the second apple and went to the woman. Agurt gave him a warning look, but Logan ignored him. Grinning evilly, he said. “Dad did cussed, mom.” He said and Agurt scowled at him. “Genevieve didn’t say dada to him, but said mama so he cussed.” He grinned and took the basket, placed it on the kitchen counter. "

Shouldn’t it be “curse”? When you swear (say a bad word), you curse. Cussed, I think, means stubborn.

“Grinning evilly, he said. “Dad cursed, mom.” He said and Agurt scowled at him. “Genevieve didn’t say dada to him, but said mama so he cursed.” He grinned and took the basket, placed it on the kitchen counter.”

Also, I noticed our MC doesn’t have a surname, unlike Logan. It says “unknown”. Shouldn’t it be “Valente” or is it on purpose?

Cussed is a sort of childish way of saying cursed
Some kids say caussed instead or cursed.
So it is valid for a child to say.

I think it just means “dad used profanity” in this case

@faewkless

@joriandrake

Oh, I didn’t know, thanks :smile:

In school they don’t tell us these things, we are a bit too literal, so sorry about that :sob: But I learned something new, that’s something :grin:

By the way, honey, I saw this in the market scene:

[quote=Drágóneer] Bastian gaze met yours, a gleam you couldn’t read in his eyes as he studied you. After a moment he shook his head, waved a greeting then walked towards the mercantile shop. Before he could enter the shop he stopped then glanced around, he turned to you and looked dejected as turned around to walk away.

bastian_ignorespogree

Bastian however, frowned, ignored your greeting and walked away.

bastian_ignorespogree

A man entered the store with a box full of eggs. “Phel! Look Agurt’s whoozlys are really pushing eggs out today.” He smiled when he sees you. “Hello. My name is Martin Heloise.” He had grey hair, and the same sherry coloured eyes as Phel. The man was well-built with a contracting soft square face. He wore a white, short-sleeved shirt, black breeches and a light brown boots.
[/quote]

@honeymichie @kitkat @GloriaRose
I played through the game and the Yusef scene never bothered me before, and when I read your comments I wondered why it had… Then I played through the game again and it didn’t bother me so as you can imagine I was very confused. Then I realized that during the playthrough where I thought it was creepy I was in the middle of procrastinating for finals and my roommate and I were having a Criminal Minds marathon. That show is highly engrossing but also after watching like 8 hours of TV where people (often even kids) are being kidnapped and sexually assaulted and/or murdered and it kind of puts you in a paranoid state of mind. We were even freaked out by our friendly neighbor walking his dog late at night because in one of the episodes we watched the killer had a dog :laughing: :joy: :sweat_smile:

Sorry guys!

@alliebee haha omg poor you xD thats why i stopped watching csi and criminal minds i got paranoid as heck. I know what you mean :slight_smile:

@joriandrake Lemons can be used as poison as well, mwhahahaha. Black and Grey are not super popular colour yet, but who knows. Someone is bound to like it secretly….

Limitations of coding at the moment, I do plan some customizations, but I will never ever add a customization that will not be used in game it useless if not used in game.

That is called a rat’s tail not pony tail. hehehehe :grin: Had that haircut, but my gf got mad so she cut the tail end. :joy:

It should be like Logan… Must be a code bug, hmmmm. :expressionless:

@Lycoris Whopy a cody buggy thanky. :relieved:

@alliebee lols watching the show House has some very intriguing things to say how doctors diagnose their patents which scared me lols.

But, those are good shows next to breaking bad. :grin:

They are indeed @honeymichie but i got scared and paranoid about the people around me, it was such a disturbing feeling x) i can handle horror movies but not cop “real life” series.

Hahaha I used to do this ridiculously dumb thing if my family was out of town and I was alone at night. I would watch those shows about real life serial killers and how they stalked their victims and no one was safe etc. I ended up getting so scared that I’d lock myself in my parents bedroom with a chair propped up against the door and a kitchen knife on the bedside table… And continue to watch the show. IT WAS JUST SO GOOD! I’ve stopped that now! Mostly… Well, at least in college I have my roommate to get scared with me XD But we only do it every once in awhile because it really is disturbing :confused:

@honeymichie Breaking Bad IS a really good show!!! But it didn’t scare me like the crime procedural shows do

1 Like

Hahahaha no worries it happens to everyone! :smile:
I have stopped watching crime tv shows after Cold Case ended. I totally recommend you all to go and watch The 100, it’s really really good show. :grin:

1 Like

Oh, I love Criminal Minds and CSI, but I just hate horror movies :grin: Castle and Body of Proof are also good.

By the way, honey, I was playing the open demo because I was curious about the other dress colours, and the game kind of freezes when you meet Phel. Sorry if I’m annoying :pensive:

1 Like