Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

Nimbleness?
To dodge your Earth Dragon falling asleep on top of you.

So if the earth dragon will basically be Ashes charizard if charizard was earth instead of fire. I can dig that, probably not the most helpful dragon but I’d bet it would be the funniest.

If it were Ashes Charziard he’d attack you and then fall asleep. Or fall asleep and attack you while sleeping.

I really enjoy it ! Can wait until is finished!

@Jjcb mud (earth) is brawn.

@Blazerules lols patience power.

@EmperorHeartless Nah, only brawn and intrigue are required for the baby draconis.

@Amaris_Vania thanks mate.

What element is the black dracon?

Did the formatting of the website changed? I’m having trouble navigating the website. Sorry if I mess anything up.

@Damian Any egg, It’s going to be random eggs. Let’s say you got a black egg and that can have a wingrian type or a naturian type. It can also have a fire, water, ice, mud (earth) or poison breather. It will also have a random dragon inside so basically it’s all going to be random baby draconis for everyone.

I think so. I noticed instead of the chat bubble icon I have to click my profile icon for notifications.

Can any moderator please kindly close this? :no_mouth: Thank you very much! :grin:

D-does this mean Drágóneer wont be a thing? :cry:

He is doing private testing so I think it will
@FairyGodFeather can you please close the forum for honeymichie

Re-opened at author’s request.

RE-OPENED? Yesssssss. Does that mean you are continuing this story? It’s one of my favourite WIPs :smile:

So excited for this WIP!

Yes, this game is still on-going and is very much still alive. Thanks

11 Likes

Sweet that’s pretty awesome! Guess I get another WIP to add to my “looking forward to” list.

Have you started working on it again a while ago, today or still didn’t start yet?

Yaaaaay!!!
I really like this game and can’t wait for it to be completed :smile:

@Blazerules The first part of the game is actually done; it is just undergoing private beta testing at the moment and will be checked by an editor after the testers are done. If the editor finishes fast and my wallet can cough some budget for it then the game could be ready by next year.

6 Likes

Yah you’re back , walcome back love this story. How I can put it back In My bookmark I’m happy