Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

@WhiteLynx Ah, thanks for liking the game and yes, I’m adding more to the game.

I would just like to say that the first part of the game is done and is right now being coded by my coder. So, after that it’s going to the beta testers then the editors then I think I can pass that to CoG?

Anyway I’m already writing the second part of the game and I think I’m harassing my coder way too much. So, to distress my coder I’m not super bugging her every single day lols. Thanks people for the likes and support. :relaxed:

13 Likes

Great ,i really want to see more of this and sense i chose a female MC i really love the interactions with the other characters like Logan ,the Mom and Dad and Uncle Rubar it’s really cute to see stuff like that and hope this game does well in the future

2 Likes

Huh I admit this is a lot better than I expected. Keep up the good work mate I look forward to seeing you finish Drágóneer, in fact I almost can’t wait.

1 Like

@WhiteLynx Huh? Why delete your post? It was a nice suggestion lols

@Blazerules thanks.

Sorry, i thought it was kinda stupid sense you already finished those chapters and to go back all this way just to add a new color to the horses would take some time

@WhiteLynx Nah, suggestions are a welcome. I never really thought about a black horse for the MC since Rubar already has that kind of horsy. I remember that the other horse is a black horse with white patches from its body, mane, and white tail. It’s like a Dalmatian horse if you think about it only reverse in colour.

Gentlemen. Lets face it. We all just want to ride a flying Dragon.

6 Likes

Hopefully it breaths fire. Sadly there are no jet packs to strap onto it for extra speed, guess we will burn down villages slowly.

1 Like

Depends on the kind of baby draconis you’ll get if it can breathe fire, ice, water o poison. I’d like to ride a dragon, but I think it will eat me first. :disappointed_relieved:

A dragon that can breath… poison? Somehow that instantly reminds me of “Sinh the slumbering dragon” from Dark Souls 2. And that’s actually really cool. Hmm talking about being eaten I wonder if that’s a challenge we will have to overcome depending on which dragon we get? I’d bet some are more hostile than others thus requiring brawn to overcome or something. I dunno why but the thrill of almost getting eaten excites me, maybe I’m just really weird.

Will there be a dragon that can breathe lightning or maybe cause storms??

@Blazerules Depends on the baby dracon’s personality :smirk: they require either intrigue or brawn. Some needs to be made sure that you the boss while the other need to be negotiated with. I think getting eaten would be freaky scary.

@reaper95 nope, Draconis can spout fire, water, ice, mud (earth) or poison only. :no_mouth:

Fingers crossed I get the ice one!

Ice ice baby

Talking about different dragons are we going to have a choice? Either directly choosing what kind or are some actions going to influence which dragon we end up with? Or is it going to be purely based on which stat is highest? I’m also guessing that the fire dragon would require brawn… those fire breathers tend to be the most feisty and dangerous…

@orkwut why does that remind me of a song? :grimacing: I can’t recall it dang it.

@Blazerules No I removed the choice options instead it will be random. An egg will be presented to the MC and you just pray and hope whatever is inside is the type of draconis you want and element s/he has. You are correct that fire breathers need more brawn. They also bite people so be prepared to get bitten. :dizzy_face: :tongue:

Ice ice baby? Yeah that reminds me of a commercial I seen a few times back when TV was a thing. It is a song I can vouch for that xD

Hmm would be interesting if you end up with a dragon that needs intrigue and you have high brawn… so you beat it into submission anyways… dragon PETA would not be pleased.

Gha! Beat the thing? Well that is an option of course if you do that well some will definitely have an issue.

Haha that song’s called ice ice baby as well! It’s by vanilla ice. Is fire the only type of dragon that likes to bite?!

@orkwut Vanilla ice! Now I remember! Nah, the fire breathers are the aggressive one so they tend to bite even if the baby draconis is a sweet babe. The Ice breathers are mostly lazy and would not bite unless provoked. Water breathers are also biters. Mud (earth) breathers are the exception, they do not bite ever, but they like to be carried around. Poison breathers do not bite unless they feel threatened or scared.

There is no way to transform my dragon in a dark and twisted monster? :innocent: