- Dragon! is a working title. I’m bad at titles and I’m picky, but I’ll change it if I get a new one.
- This is only the first chapter.
- I’m writing this for Nanowrimo. That means that my diction & grammar are crap. No, I will not fix it until I feel like it/until or if I finish it. (I’ll take notes and will change it once November is over though).
- Coding would probably be wrong in some places too, but I do test it here and there, although not as much as usual. Hopefully, it’s not, but please bring it up if it is wrong!
Story plot notes:
- There are supposed to be four elements that you can choose from. The ones I have so far are fire, ice, and lightning. I do not want to use wind/earth and I’m contemplating water. If you have any suggestions though, feel free! (However, I am very picky so please don’t feel bad if I say no to your suggestion).
- I don’t know if there are any awkward parts, but I feel like the part where I ask for the sexuality might be. Any thoughts?
- I am also not sure if the story is starting too slowly or not.
- If you have any other thoughts, then please post them up! I have zero clue with how this will go and I don’t have a plotline I’m following, just an overall setting of the world itself.
- Anything you might want to see? Please post them up as well!
I can’t think of anything else to put in, so I’ll add them later. I have, so far, only the first chapter.
Up until then, the branches that you can find are if:
- You do not ask the apprentice healer for his/her name.
- The element you choose.
- Whether or not you destroy the village.
Everything else is pretty linear so far, sorry!
Now for me to relax a bit until tomorrow