Dragon Racer (Discussion)

what stats should be focused for each of the different competitions?

For dressage, you donā€™t need any stats. Only need to give the correct commands.

For Puzzle Key, the dragonā€™s Swim stat can be useful.

For Freefall, having a high Bond with your dragon is most important.

An important stat for Cross Racing is Flight.

All in all, being good with Magic usually helps you as well.

You can take a look at detailed guides for each of the races here on the authorā€™s tumblr:

5 Likes

what s ort of a boy Aaron?

Is our mom a goddess or a ghost because she used lightning to protect us, I mean what other explanation is this I need to know u are killing me like my girlfriend Allison

3 Likes

i played it again and still sad about the fact that the second part is canceld, so i breath the last sentence in. @ToxicDreams thank you for this beautiful book, i will keep it loving

12 Likes

Your kind words will reach the author for sure!

Reading the final scene of Dragon Racer again like this really feels bittersweet.

You could check out her Tumblr to find links for her other currently WIP/on-going stories. Thereā€™re currently three other fantasy stories and one supernatural modern world story.

Her writing style and story/world construction has quite improved over the years since the release of Dragon Racer!

Vielleicht gefƤllt Dir ja was davon!

6 Likes

A part of me was hoping the author could make a 2nd one but I finally understand that I have to let it go but I still loved every part of it from the beginning to the end

5 Likes

Damn, when I got the notification for activity on this thread again a small part of me held hope for like 3 seconds :sweat_smile:, truly an amazing story & would have made a great series :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Someone knows who draw the map?

1 Like

How can i romance alison

My friend I will tell you how you just have to make sure you do everything that it involves her

Just be nice to her from the start and kiss her when you win the rookie race

The rookie race you have to compete with the jerk to get in

Is there a way to win the relay race I always keep ending up as second

Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve played, though here is the Dragon Racer Guidebook for the races, it helped me win the championship and so I hope thereā€™s help there for you too.

1 Like

Okkk is the lose him in the trees part I have been forgetting thanks for the help :joy::sob::+1:

1 Like

Just replayed through this for the faith time and loved it, wish there was a sequel

2 Likes

how to be first in the golden chance race? could someone give me a detailed guide please?

guide for races are there
but does not show golden chance race

1 Like

Hi there! Actually Iā€™m not really sure how to post a comment in the forum (since Iā€™m mobile,) so Iā€™m posting my question as a rep, and you seem pretty knowledgeable when it comes to the gameā€™s walkthrough so thereā€™s no harm askin XD, well atleast if you dont mind me asking, how do you acquire gold magic in-game? Iā€™ve tried a lot of different choices just to make this possible, but I always acquired blue magic, not sure why cause I kept leaning on selfless-seeming choices but still, I was always presented with blue. Any hints, tips, stats percentage, or opinion on this matter that could help me out with this maniac cycle of blue? (No hate for blue, but its just a desperate preference of mine since, well donā€™t we all have control-freakish moments like this sometimes? Or perhaps, perfectionist-idealist would better describe term. Especially if it comes to jewel-like games like this?:joy::v:) Ps, Iā€™d be 10 billion % appreciate whoever was able to read and reply to my comment. Iā€™d be blessed tbh.:joy: And if possible, can someone tell me how to post a comment on a forum discussion post like this on choice of games for Android devices? Iā€™m not sure how and was struggling with this earlier, so i resulted to this way of asking. Iā€™d be forever grateful. Legit, forever grateful.:sparkling_heart: anyways stay safe whoever people who saw my rep! Xoxo.:clinking_glasses: