Dragon Racer (Discussion)

If you haven’t already, you might want to check out the author’s tumblr! There’s a tag for asks about the Dragon Racer characters! There are also portraits of the ROs to be found.

Also, the author has written a couple of nsfw stories for some of the characters (Shader and Cassius, not sure about the others right now) and released them on Patreon. You have to be a Patron to get access to them though. One of the stories is actually an interactive romance story for Shader in “what if” scenario where Aleyn and Shader didn’t meet at the Marauders but grew up together on the streets.

4 Likes

Oohh that sounds great! :star_struck: :sparkles: Gonna check it out, thanks a lot for it!

1 Like

Hey I just got this game and I really enjoyed it! I was just wondering since I left Shader at the dock (pier?) during the last race will I be able to get back together with him in future games? Or is that relationship over?

No worries, he’s still romanceable. The only way to end things with him is by sending Nyx away and then not being able to give him a valid excuse on why.

Hi! I just finished the Dragon Warrior demo, and I was gonna write in that thread but it’s closed! I found a glitch where it says $hairtype $haircolor instead of my hair type and color.

Also, I was wondering when it might be updated next, it hasn’t been updated since last August from my understanding. I love these games so much, and Shader is the best character by far in my opinion lol… Maybe it’s just because I’m romancing him haha
Also, will it be more based on the story in future games or will there be more chances to race? I really loved that aspect of the game. Speaking of which, how do you get first in Freefall? I got third in both competitions even with my dragon bond in the 90s. Thank you!

There are guides for the races: https://13leaguestories.tumblr.com/guides

And besides updating the story to fix bugs there won’t be any other updates. Dragon Warrior will have racing elements as well.

5 Likes

I think Nyx is a horrible being. She should have told them. She had every opportunity to. She’s a coward for not doing so.

1 Like

After coming across this adventure I have to say, it quickly became my favorite. Most other adventures I can usually go a chapter a day but this I couldn’t stop reading. Thank you for an amazing story.

1 Like

Is there a way to save Allison?

1 Like

Nope

I think it would be a nice touch if you add these as a scene in book 2 or 3 in a scenario if you pick the wrong choice and ends up dying.

4 Likes

I just started playing dragon racer and I love it, I just want to know, my MC has black dragon and want to know how my MC’s black dragon feels about each tournament?

3 Likes

This is so why Red is my favourite. It’s soooooo cute

4 Likes

TL;DR : Really enjoyed Dragon Racer

Hi there! I just finished Dragon Racer a couple days ago, and liked it quite a bit! I do wish there were more interactions with your dragon (As the dragons are most likely the highlight for most readers), but other than that I rather enjoyed it! I think that the sudden turn from racing, to people dying within like 2-3 pages is a bit too abrupt, but I welcomed the change in pace, as the racing was getting a little tedious. I started reading the demo version for Dragon Warrior as well, but noticed it hasn’t been updated for exactly a year now… Thanks!

Edited by Moderator to approve posting. – Eiwynn

3 Likes

It’s always nice to see that someone else liked Dragon Racer!

What was your favourite dragon colour? And what race type did you like the most?

Dragon Warrior is currently on indefinite hiatus. I know it’s sad to hear, but the author appreciates it if she’s not asked when work on it will continue.

The author, Tierra Wright, is working on other stories however. You can check out Superstition (currently season 2 of 5 is drawing to a close) on itchio, as well as checking the demos of Insight and For the Crown.

Superstition Season 1:

Insight (new demo, now on itch written with Twine):

For the Crown:

Edit 2020-09-14: Updated Insight Demo Link

11 Likes

Okay I’m offically saying it. I am so addicted to superstition. I have finished season one and am on season 2. I mean I mainly love it because it’s very, very depressing and sometimes I look for depressing stories. Because I want to be depressed and want bad things to happen to my ocs. So yeah… I love Superstition because while it is very depressing it’s just that right amount of depressing. It’s really good. I actually only checked it out because you recommended it. So thanks for that. It’s my new favourite.

5 Likes

This game really deserves more attention from CoG readers. I’ll give this game a “Golden Buzzer.”

I have a question tho, Is there a way to perhaps resurrect Allison in Book 2?

I admit I kinda felt attached to her even if she’s just a character in a story. And I wish you added an option where we can punch Douglas in face when he starts hugging Allison without warning. Well anyways, Great Game…

1 Like

I’ve been playing the dragon warrior demo but I cant get past the part with nyx where the brown dragon keeps killing me, Is there a way to get past that?

The brown dragon marks the end of the demo so far.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.