Dragon Racer (Discussion)

Not even gonna lie I was thinking more of what Saphira did to Brom in Eragon lol.

2 Likes

OH MY GOD BOOK MEMORIES YOU HAVE SUCH A PERFECT MIND , OH MY GOD.

You should listen to that song tho and just imagine a scene going down like that.

1 Like

Will there be any werewolf characters for the next book? Or is there a possibility that you would consider adding one?

I read the 13 Leagueā€™s of Stories guide, but is there a way to win the relay team race without having an evil dragon? I have a gold dragon

So Iā€™ve been working on a fanfiction dragon that I would like honest opinions on so hereā€™s a description on him.

Coal black with skeleton markings that start with a bright red in between his spiral horns to tail-tip, with four white evenly spaced short rib-like marks on both sides of him, then with the marks on the wings starting with white and having blue hooked tips (the hooks are black) with a smoky black neck and underbelly that has thin gold lines of hide separating the smoky black hide from the coal black scales all the way to the underside the tail and has sharp ivory colored bone like neck and tail spikes and ivory fangs thatā€™s tips rest on top of the bottom jaw and lastly blood red eyes. His personality is largely based on gold and blue mixed with little white and only black and red depending on the situation.

That sounds fine Nivea, though I had to reread it a couple of times to totally picture what he looked like. And regarding the werewolf question, no for both mostly because they donā€™t exist in the world that I created for the story.

@dillpickle1996 There should be a way but I donā€™t 100% know. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if I accidentally made some of the races unable to win due to dragon.

In Dragon Warrior will you be able to play in your dragons point of view?

Yep! Thereā€™ll be another chapter where you can choose to or not, similar to DR.

2 Likes

Does anyone know about the team setups?
Lurker
Aggressor
Protector
Escapist
Strategist

2 Likes

Lurker: Your primary job is to make sure that another group doesnā€™t separate your own. You are to capture othersā€™ attention and lead them away or sneak up on them if Nyx and Zahara canā€™t.

Aggressor: Your primary job is to immediately take out anyone who poses a threat. Shader points them out, and you go after them. Youā€™re the aggressor.

Protector: Like your name implies, your primary job is to protect the group. This normally means throwing up a shield or shooting a dozen arrows at someone. Either way, youā€™re expected to protect the group from ambushes and any other sneaky attacks you might encounter.

Escapist: If they ever tell you to, or you feel that you need to, youā€™re to escape and fly ahead. Though itā€™s true that the entire group needs to cross, it isnā€™t wise for all of you to get taken out at once.

Strategist: Your job is to choose the best scenarios and paths to take. Youā€™re almost like a navigator, as well. If the group ever becomes separated, youā€™re the one who needs to find a way to get it all back together.

11 Likes

I just got into the book, and completed one playthrough though I was always at around 30% with Saren regardless of my being chill about everything.

I really have to ask. What did you do to get that high a score with him? Itā€™s hilarious and I must try it myself.

To get a high friendship status with Saren, I would suggest being a guy and do as you where doing as of being chill and during the festival get him something. And when you go back to your room and you have the choice to wander the grounds do so and you then get the choice to go talk to Saren if you want to, then do the letā€™s be friends option.

Hey ik im late to the party xD but Iā€™ve been playing the game with the different romances and i canā€™t seem to save allison is it possible? Am i doing something wrong

No she always dies

3 Likes

Well that sucks lol thanks

Oof. Do we have any idea when the sequel to Dragon Racer will be coming out?

1 Like

We are normally not allowed to ask about the releases of upcoming games as even the author may not know it, per forum rules.

3 Likes

I have to add that thereā€™s a WIP but, the thread is closed and the author hasnā€™t said anything yet so, I think weā€™ll have to wait for a little longer than expected.

Dragon Warrior is currently on hiatus as far as I know. The author is currently mainly working on Insight and the second game in the Superstition series (available on itchio).

I finished my 1st run, and Iā€™m so in love with the gameā€¦ Absolutely loved the vibe coming from the relationship between dragon and MC; made me think of some of the dragon x rider duos from Drakengard 1 and 2 :heart_eyes::sparkles:

The characters are also really amazing; although my fav onesā€™ paths are either uncertain/on hold, for one side, or (sadly) concluded for the otherā€¦ Even more saddening is to read the post above :sob::sob::sob::pray:

Maybe I can find some consolation in thinking it was better to play now, than right when it came out; eases some of the eagerness for what lies ahead, perhaps! (or so I try telling myself :see_no_evil:

But seriously, this series is unique and remarkable; I would love to see, read or play more stuff related to it, game-wise or notā€¦

5 Likes