Dragon Racer (Discussion)

Allison has freckles that I can confirm, because the game says so…

Which capture the flag? The first one you do as a team or in the big race?

@ToxicDreams
I think this was suppose to be romance point not relationship point…

That’s why Cass is acting weird and forgetting that he is straight and I am with Alison and not him.

2 Likes

Hello! I’ve purchased the game and it’s pretty great (I love my blue dragon!) but I can’t seem to play the second part? There’s a 403 error that pops up after I let Nyx see the pendant from the MC’s mother I’m not sure if additional information is needed, but my MC chose to take part in Cross Racing.

It’s popped up after I choose to let Nyx see the pendant a second time when I have a relationship over 50, and on another playthrough when my relationship with her was at 49

I think a few people have mentioned this bug as well, but there’s a stat error after the sunset scene. (I chose the second choice, something like “I’ve come to adore them; I want us to be a team.”)

It changes to Solo: 230% - Team Player: -?% (I don’t remember the exact number, sorry…) after I make the choice, and then resets to Solo: 100% - Team Player: 0% in the scene after, I believe.

I’m excited to finish the game once the bugs have been fixed though! :smile:

1 Like

The first one you do where it gives you the option to split up into two, stay as a team or everyone goes solo

Hey guys please confirm this for me… even though I won all the 8 matches it’s showing I have won 7 matches…so I am not getting the champion racer achievement…is it me or its also a bug???

Yea wait till the update comes out lmao. I’m working through all of them now.

Did you also win the Rookie season? Basically did you win each and every one of them besides the Golden Chance ones?

1 Like

Yes… I won

1. rookie
  2. first puzzle
  3. First team lap
  4. Second puzzle
  5. First flag
  6. Second team lap
  7. Second flag
  8. Grand X
    I think it’s around 4th & 5th race because after winning 5 matches it was still showing I won only 4 matches.
    I will look into the code later to see where it went wrong for me…

I’ll start looking out for it too.

3 Likes

How did you win first flag?

Imma just get straight to the point and ask if Allison is really dead or is she gonna come back? Cause damn, it broke my heart when she brought up the nickname she gave my character when they first met - that bit was heart-wrenching.

Please don’t let Allison die :c

But then again, I suppose our mc will be given a chance to learn the branch of magic relating to spirits which was mentioned in class to be capable of bringing back the dead, I hope that’s true. Of course, the ideal situation would be that dear Allison isn’t dead, since i want as much interaction with that sweet endearing personality of hers as much as possible.

4 Likes

There’s many ways to win every race…
I don’t remember what exactly I did but…instead of helping saren and nyx I ran away with cass

You can have Saren on the team?

1 Like

Oh, I always choose for the groups to split into 2, though we never really do. I’m not sure if the weapon you choose gives you an advantage or not, but I always go with a bow and arrow. The only other choice you have to make is whether you and Cassius should return to your dragons, Dont. Find another way. That will give you the opportunity to steal another teams flag, which helps you win. This option probably works best with high Stealth stat.

It was a good read. Although i wanna do two things or three instead of choosing between just writting a letter and learning spirit

3 Likes

I am completely immersed into this story! Just started finals, though, and I see I am not the only one with the Finals Help bug. I had my character attend every class and always pay attention to make up for my own horrid memory, haha. So I know the wonderful @ToxicDreams is working on this issue, just wondering if, once fix, it will carry over into an update in an already started story or it’d only be in effect for new playthroughs? Just trying to decide if it is worth moving to a mew Choice of Games story and keep this one paused until an update comes out.

Thanks! Easily my favorite game/story so far, and I’ve played so many (including such classics as Choice of Robots and Metahuman Inc)! Keep it up, Toxic! <3

1 Like

AHH…did you even play the game? If not then no spoiler for you…

on final team cup capture flag saren will replace you if your dragon got hurt and you choose not to participate

Hi all! I love this game so far, I can’t even count how many times I’ve replayed it in the past couple days. One of the things I’ve been trying to get is the ‘ask Saren to go to the festival with you’ option, it’s listed as a choice but it’s never available. Are there certain things I need to do beforehand?

actually we are in ‘ampleforth’ so it doesn’t make sense… I think you wanted to say ‘snakegairim’ since we visited this city thanks to the team cup.
@ToxicDreams
look like I

1 Like