Dragon Racer (Discussion)

high-fantasy
gender-choice

My MC started of cheerful and happy now they have turned into Darth Vader by the end of it.

3 Likes

Is anybody else bothered by the fact that the game automatically makes you a proficient mage? it starts to feel like a wasted stat to invest in when my Anti-magic brute can beat Shader in a VOLUNTARY magic duel,because there isn’t a single stat check in it

how can you win last race with Saren what stat do we need beat him

Which race exactly? I’m thinking you’re talking about the gates but could be wrong.

1 Like

Hey, what stats do you need to beat Shader in the first battle royale, because I was able to do it twice, but I haven’t been able to do it since.

gates yes I having hard time beat him

Mostly depends on the choices you pick. But flight is important and so is speed for your dragon. For you, magic or combat.

@Takashi_Shin you can always slam him into one of the posts. Otherwise I think it’s choices and play on your stats. If Flight is high then do the “focus on my own race”, the other one needs good combat.

1 Like

are there going be part 2 to dragon racer :thinking:

The author has already said this is a trilogy.

2 Likes

So my latest CoG/HG craze that has spiralled me back into my 2010 ‘dragons phase’ :joy: … is @ToxicDreams’s newest title : Dragon Racer

Originally posted to my instagram: Featherxcrown

Cloud Chaser, Cassius’ Icy White Dragon - Lazy half lidded eyes and a lax curved smile for Xtra Laziness :zzz:

Hurim, Saren’s Green Dragon - Open mouth post for imaginative annoying sounds :roll_eyes:

Zahara, Nyx’s Violet Dragon - Going for the sleek cunning and sultry dragon look. :dancer:
Not 100% happy with this as she doesn’t seem too ‘exotic’ enough for a ‘foreign’ dragon, will likely re-do

Lazarus, Shader’s Black Dragon - TANK-Y BOI NEEDS TO BE THICC :boom:

I had 2 play thoughs with 2 different types of dragons

First playthrough with a Blue Dragon called Trident :ocean: A goody two shoes who loves children and fluffy babies. Timid and submissive nature

2nd Play-though with a Red Dragon called Aragon :fire:
Prideful, Aggressive and Independent but reasonable in nature
(I prefer this boy over little boy blue because he has attitude :boom: )

Formation ! - No. Saren because he was a DBag and I 100% punched him in the face.

I have my MC created but still need to create the lineart and all. Preliminary sketches of the trio also made but nothing truly solid yet.

PS. I am open to doing commissions and art for your Hosted Game Titles!
More info here: https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/illustration-artist-and-designer-for-cover-art-sketches-titles/15622/31

19 Likes

First - I loove this!?!? Competitive Dragon races with magic all over the places and all the romance choices you have nnngh.

I had so much fun with this!!! I ended up making a male MC with a gold dragon aaah and I tried my best to befriend our broody guy Shader only to realize you could romance him even with a male MC?!?! Best. Day. Evar!!!

So here is some fan art of my Male MC and Shader together…or almost “together” pff

10 Likes

Ah-friggin-mazing! The dragons look amazing and I think you did amazing capturing their personalities, definitely want to just grab Cloud Chaser and give him a loving hug lol.

@StacoTaco 10/10 representation how our broody boy feels. Beautiful work of art!

You both have made my day lol! Thanks for sharing these!

3 Likes

Great art both of you :open_mouth:

2 Likes

OMG YESSSSSSSS — I love your style :sparkling_heart:
I mean I went with a female MC but that is besides the point… It was Cassius or Shader but Shader came first due to the wild dragon convo.

I would NEVER say sell your dragon… that’s like defining your pet/companion as an object to be bought, sold and places a monetary value on the relationship … my one dislike of the Cassius route

1 Like

Right, as said before. More art to come, more art has come.

My Mage girl MC

And Some attitude expressions of my Red Dragon

14 Likes

I’ve got to say you nailed the dragon in my head. Seriously, that’s how I imagined my red dragon looks like. Nice job. :+1::+1:

1 Like

I have a question. So if you’re a girl and you want to date a girl your only option is Nyx? Will there be any more options in the sequel? Also, if you’re gender neutral are your only options Nyx and Shader?

How big are dragons in relation to people?

this true? I don’t know because I use magic as a main stat, but if there are no magic checks i might put up something else.

@ghost3337 It depends on their age, oldest they are the larger they become. For racing, a dragon’s shoulder is the same height as an average person’s height.

@Gabriella_Cendoroglo Three more LI’s are being introduced in the second. Two will be bi-sexual/pansexual and one will be lesbian.

@Feather Amazing! Definitely exaclty how I saw the red dragon when writing him! Your art style is beautiful.

2 Likes