Dragon and conquer (WIP)

I would love to but I can’t figure out how to. The usual button to edit a post has disappeared for me

Maybe the @moderators can help.

1 Like

I updated the link.

3 Likes

Yo blaze I have a question do I even hate the humans I am fighting ? and if I don’t hate them I think that would be an interesting route to explore if you haven’t made it already

1 Like

Most dragons look down upon humans to varying degrees, the mc included. This arrogant attitude is held by most dragons to anything they regard weaker than themselves, other dragons included, how this manifests in their interactions and opinions is usually affected by their personality. Some dragons may regard humans as a nuisance, others as livestock and still others as ruling over them is the proper way of things.

In the game your dragon can have different views on the humans, though this will mainly manifest in how you choose to deal with and interact with them.

1 Like

I sort of expected the arrogance because you know dragons but I didn’t know if I was attacking them because I hated them if they attacked me first or because I was told to do so

1 Like

It’s a war of expansion, all conducted under the orders of the skytalon. Your current kingdom of vradden and many other lands that have yet to be retaken by the dragons used to belong to dragon kind exclusively. Why these lands have to be reconquered is something the game will address eventually

1 Like

If I was a dragon I don’t think I would be arrogant but I would definitely be prideful as hell I would walk into a human settlement with so much confidence that the humans would look at their king and be like yes this dragon owns us meanwhile the only reason I am there is for a trade deal

1 Like

Hahahaha. All the human nobles best watch out. Theyre days in power are numbered

This does make make me curious on how people are planning on ruling over the humans in their lands. Poll time!

• Controlling with fear
  • Getting them to love dragons
  • Both to the best of my dragons ability

0 voters

1 Like

Are we going to be able to choose a gender for our dragon?

1 Like

Nice update, but could we also perhaps get a choice to decide the size of our dragon and that maybe also adds influences the love or fear stats?

1 Like

The next update will the true chap2 update, I pushed the last one out a bit early but thanks for the praise anyway.

On the matter of choosing your dragons size. I don’t want to branch out the coding too much and this will add a good bit of flavor text in various areas. Already you trying to enter the castle door as well as your size comparison to unterron will be affected. I will consider it but for now assume your dragon is slightly larger than average

Also I may have now have to add a funny scene of Agrilos getting stuck in the castle door being the cuddly larger than normal dragon he is.:grin:

4 Likes

Chapter 2 full update is here finally. Have fun. By the end of the weekend of the weekend I might update again to fix grammar and spelling mistakes but I’m also going to start planning another dragon game. So the updates to this game may slow as I make them more fuller updates as well. You may be interested in the second dragon game if you want to experience the dragon rider relationship fully through the eyes of the dragon.

Don’t forget to check out the games tumblr or to complete the survey to help me improve the game.

4 Likes

Have some feedback, there was some repeat sentence there

1 Like

Should be fixed now.

So this is a super minor thing bit something i found intresting was “You forces struck just after dawn and descended upon the city from the west with the sun at your backs.” Is it backwards intentionally or was it a mix up of dawn and dusk or something?

1 Like

Intentional. The battle for Zhevna took place
sometime betweenn midday and sunset. With enough time for the chapter1 opening between it and sunset.

I think it should be your forces

Had another spell check of chapter 1 should be fixed along with several other mistakes

If that’s the case then you didn’t strike just after dawn as that is sunrise

1 Like