Doomsday on Demand 2 - Closed Beta Test - Over

I love Lizzie … Lol :smile:

She remind me of the scene where Sarah Kerrigan place a gun in Jim Raynor’s hand and move it towards her own fore head … while stating " Do you still trust me ? " Of course i do, just like Jim Raynor, i won’t think of killing both Sarah Kerrigan and Lizzie :blush:

So you let your best friend die and the guy that protects you?

That was a difficult choice, i admit… a choice that unfortunately we had to make, @Myst mention it was his intention to write such difficult choices for us…

But , however… i think in the end, I love Lizzie even more for the “sacrifice” she made for me…

Ummm…it would be the same case with Sarah Kerrigan , She killed that Protos friend of mine (Jim) and that Admiral … plus as the Queen of Blades , millions lives’ blood were on her hands, multiple order and suggestion were for Jim to hunt her down and kill her… But I just couldn’t do it even if i hold the option to kill Sarah … I just love her too much :wink:

You realize our character is only twelve. You can’t romance Lizzie as far as I’m aware. I killed Lizzie, Carl, and Ivan they all apparently don’t have any remorse for innocents.

I always chose Carl (he is the older guy who you get sent with on scavenging right?) Because he’s a real bro, he doesn’t always do a good job of protecting the MC but damnit he tries. I’d say the ending with him as leader and the MC as second-in-command was best since the only ones who died are Ivan and Lizzie

Edit: this is off topic, but @No_This_Is_Patrick I love the new profile picture!

1 Like

I think that’s Ryan. Carl is Ivans second in command.

1 Like

Yup that’s him, it’s been a while since I last played, I enjoyed killing Ivan and Carl, especially when you get an achievement where in the beginning if you tell Ivan it will be funny when you kill him and remind him of it before you pull the trigger

1 Like

Thanks :grin: I’m excited cause now I can basically be Wonder Woman when the game comes out.

1 Like

That is still a difficult choice similar to when your brother and sister fall into the sea, who will you save first ? :slight_smile:

but i think CoG/HG had evolved into giving readers more choices to solve a situation ever since , nowadays, due to valuable feedback … there are more options now as compare to yes or No .

It’s actually more brother and sister vs random stranger who’s going to kill everyone else.

1 Like

Wasn’t it more like your brother and sister are trying to kill each other, who would you help?
And also, everyone has their own opinion on characters, for example while you prefer Lizzie I prefer Ryan

1 Like

Yes agree… i think before we choose Ryan, there is another option between him and another guy,

I initially thought it should be Ryan, Lizzie and Abbie… but i also read that Abbie won’t be an option because there was no way for us to go back, i am not sure yet since i never replay …

Curious though in the epilogue, it was 10 years aftermath right ? and in DOD2, do we start at the 10 years aftermath ?

So there is no save file i"ll have to start over again?

No… we will select a background at the start of DOD 2 :slight_smile: similar to Great Tournament 2, i think…

1 Like

Oh i see but i restart it again i’m playing DOD now Great tournament 2 is awesome dude i ended with hannah and i maintain king of the castle and my queen of course hannah

1 Like

Same with me for Great Tournament 2 …

Hannah is my queen while i am her first advisor :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @Eric_knight for contributing to the thread and providing answer for others.

Apparently, it seems like DoD2 will be released tomorrow (22nd of June). As most the questions and doubts have already been answered, I can only confirm those answers.

DoD2 will probably not continue the way most of the people would expect it to. Nevertheless, I hope it will be enjoyable. Also, there is no save file in DoD, and I don’t plan to include one because DoD2’s prologue is designed for the customization of your background.

Also, I found it flattering to read your thoughts, opinions, and feelings regarding Doomsday on Demand’s world, characters, and other aspects. Thank you for playing the game, and I hope you’ll keep playing my games in the future with at least the same joy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Its out on android! Im so excited

1 Like

Congratulations @Myst for the release on android! :grinning: can’t wait for it to finish downloading

Wow. What a wild ride. Ive read both of the DOD books tonight, and i have to say its been great. The depth of the characters alone made this a good read and Ivans story was savage. It made me see him in a totally new light. But where is my Abbie? Shes literally the only one i wanted to romance yet shes nowhere to be found in the book. WHY GOD WHY… Anyway, great conclusion to the series, and ill defintely support your future endeavors. That trollin Oracle ending though…

1 Like