Donor: A Vampire Victim's Tale [GAME RELEASED!]

Me, a swedish person reading this:
:sweden:

5 Likes

Aww thank you :blush:

:rofl: So true…

1 Like

All that went through my mind when I saw the flag were the words “national pastime

1 Like

this game deeply conflicts me

I want to escape and never look back, but I still want my dysfunctional vampire relationships

8 Likes

@Shook I think you’re gonna like the BFF ending :relaxed:

3 Likes

MINOR QUICKSTART RELEASE 11.25.2018

I’ve updated the quickstart configurations to make it easier to achieve one of the 6 different paths available in chapter 9.

• For Paul to feed you to Charles (which I very much enjoyed writing), select configuration 1, Hell Hath No Fury.
  • To save Charles, select configuration 4, Master Manipulator
  • To become a vampire, become trapped in the basement, become Richard’s pet, or become Paul’s familiar, select configuration 5, Vamp in Training

And, as always, all epilogues (with the exception of becoming Richard’s pet) are available through the stats screen via the “View Epilogues” option. Thanks!

9 Likes

Omg you are so evil and i love it…

3 Likes

I been lurking this game forevvver and finally came back to that new chapter after a long time not looking, immediately binged so here’s some impulse art (how saw Charles & my Lenore) -flees-

13 Likes

asjfkshsg oh my gOD impulse art? This is beyond incredible! We are BLESSED, THANK YOU SM

(I don’t suppose you have a Rich & Paul lurking in your brain there somewhere, waiting to be freed? :eyes:)

7 Likes

HOLY SHIT :scream: THIS IS SO SO GOOD! I’m printing it out and framing it!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

I was really trying to picture them but somehow I can’t all that well??
They’re both in that real vague reading space I just can’t seem to pin to visuals atm… want to though…!

THE STORY / CHARACTERS ARE SO GOOD
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! You’ve completely made my evening. :hugs:

2 Likes

Honestly how dare you make Charles look cute, how even d a r e you

8 Likes

I WAS THINKING THE SAME.

YOU ARE MAKING KILLING CHARLES MORE DIFFICULT @iingezo

5 Likes

I REGRET NOTHING

10 Likes

Alright, so I know some of you heathens want some smut for this game, so I am going to do either Rich and Lenore or Paul and Lenore, whoever gets the most votes :eyes:

And just to make it clear, when I finish the drawing I will put a link with a warning of nsfw, as to keep anyone who doesn’t want to see it free from it.

And the poll is anonymous btw :rofl:

• Paul and Lenore smut? (Drawing, not fanfic)
  • Richard and Lenore smut? (Drawing, not fanfic)

0 voters

5 Likes

I take offense to that factual statement.

6 Likes

[slams fist on table]

T H R E E S O M E

11 Likes

@Elena_H
Bug in chapter 9. I successfully poisoned Charles, then asked to become a vampire.

I chose the option: “Because this’ll give you an opportunity to try out your cold compress idea.” I had 62% logic and failed the stat check, but still got the vampire scene.

[*label turn_fail

Sadly, you stomp off to your room.]

*label turn_success

You’re understandably nervous as you take your first sip of Paul’s blood.

The text in brackets is missing a goto underneath it.

1 Like

:rofl: OMG so I leave this thread alone for like 12 hours and…

I’m already scouting out the ideal place to display this in my house :wink:

What, no Charles?!

Thank you @Bugreporter! I’ll push out a fix for chapter 9 tonight :smiley:

3 Likes