Donor: A Vampire Victim's Tale [GAME RELEASED!]

Paul either eats you (let your heart rate go to 100 or Pauls’ entertainment level go to 0) or feeds you to Charles (this one’s harder to get - in the previous chapter, let me man die in the laundry room) for this ending.

1 Like

He ain’t all that conflicted… :wink:

So for the Xanax, I’m limiting you to 3 per game to make it more challenging, but it is confusing… and probably doesn’t make a ton of sense. That limit will be gone in the next update. :+1:

As for the wristband, which branch did you play? Chapter 7 or Chapter 7b? If you played through Chapter 7b and obtained silver in Chapter 8, the item should be the silver bracelet (from Deirdre). If you played through Chapter 7 and obtained silver in Chapter 8, then the item should be a wristwatch from Mrs. Grayson.

Even though these are small differences, it’s sucked keeping track of them as the story progresses, and it’s very likely I screwed things up somewhere. So let me know if you’ve got a mismatched silver item, or if you didn’t make it out of chapter 8 with silver, and I accidentally recorded that you did. :worried:

Is the wristwatch, for some reason I already had it, and then, I chose to not look for it on her corpse and I got the achievement of taking it.

1 Like

Got it. I’ll mess around with chapter 8 later and see if I can try to reproduce the bug. Thank you!!!

1 Like

On a different note, the Charles murder attempt failed since I had only 6 Xanax left (I had the option to go clean, this options said to Richard to leave me 10 pills to mask the scent, even if I had only 6), and to my surprise, Richard stood for me and told Paul and Charles that I have more balls than the two of them combined :joy:. Thanks for recognizing that, Rich.

2 Likes

His moral compass is like a roulette wheel :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

UGH. Yeah the Xanax counter needs a massive overhaul, which I plan to tackle as soon as this first draft is finished. The good news is that you won’t need Xanax for chapters 10 and 11. :sweat_smile:

Heh, even if you didn’t really want to help Richard, he thinks that you did (unless you successfully sabotaged the plan to kill Charles, in which case he suspects that you lied to him), so you’re his #1 gal right now.

4 Likes

So this just happened on discord, thought I share it :joy:

14 Likes

which server? Gimmie the link i need it

2 Likes

:joy: My favorite parts of this pic are the “Richard” and “Lenore” labels.

4 Likes

Oh, is not a donor related one, is the Demomheart server, from the visual novel of the same name :smiley:

But we are a few fans in there and talk about it anyway :rofl:

2 Likes

[is stupidly happy about that]

I love just imagining the Chapter 11 endings. I love the prospect of CONQUERING these dickwads in Certifiable Badass… but the charm and humor and purely strange meeting of worlds that I suspect BFFs will hold is an overwhelming draw :nerd_face:

WHAAAT YOU PLAY DEMONHEART [grabby hands] we must discuss

Also agree with literally everyone here-- Rich slayed this chapter. :nail_care:

4 Likes

Given the relatively small size of my audience, this seems like a massive overlap. Gonna have to check this game out…

3 Likes

Hey, in an :infinity: universe, anything can happen. :smiley:

2 Likes

Also, one I just made while converting more people to this game over discord.

10 Likes

OH MY GOD LMFAO

So the question is this: :thinking: Do I add this to the fan art section up top along with your other pics? I feel like I kinda have to…

2 Likes

Ah, is up to you haha, fanart, fanmeme :joy:

2 Likes

@Meira_Litch DONE

3 Likes

I ran into this while trying to load my save

1 Like