Donor: A Vampire Victim's Tale [GAME RELEASED!]

She’s psychic. She’s predictied spooky stuff before. Make her your ally or your enemy.

3 Likes

At this point I think I’d prefer to have her as an ally because she seems to be the only person on here who seems to love Rich as much as I do! :blush:

2 Likes

Disgusting

But who am I to judge?

Live your life, shower Rich with love. Idk if he’s gonna return the love but do it. And run as fast as you can when he starts chasing you. Or if you’re a madlad, stand still and embrace him. Might result in your death but we came here for a good time not a long time.

5 Likes

Even if Rich can’t return our love I know that if he does it’s real. At least when compared to Paul’s love…

6 Likes

I know I saw!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The only thing better than grumpy and exasperated Rich is creepily happy while torturing Rich.

Can’t I be both? :thinking:

:sunglasses: :point_right: :point_right: hell yea

oooooh%20bitch

4 Likes

Wisest words I’ve ever heard.

6 Likes

Oh I know he wouldn’t return my love, he would probably kill me in a heartbeat :sweat_smile:! But I don’t think running would be the wisest decision, since he (and Paul) have that ungodly super speed :thinking:! Putting it bluntly, running would just make things worse :grimacing:

1 Like

I feel it microscopically. [wipes tear]

This book is so fun to dissect. It is one of things where obviously we know the situation isn’t healthy, and would be beyond unimaginable irl. But the possibilities are fascinating-- the relationships, but also the psychology behind everything.

The human psyche can only stay terrified and hypervigilant for so long. Eventually people must find things to cling to, to sustain them. Stockholm Syndrome is, in the end, a survival mechanism.

So… y’know. I won’t feel too guilty about loving the boys. :stuck_out_tongue:

how many of yall are into serial killer documentaries

6 Likes

i have so much unnecessary info about serial killers and i dont know how this be useful later in life

6 Likes

Be like me and spew out all the interesting psychology and forensics behind your favourite cases and freak out all your potential dates/friends. :.)

2 Likes

Learn from their mistakes and do a better job at it than them

Or you can follow @BoisterousBumblebee advice…

2 Likes

Thanks. But after watching every season of Bones I think I could commit a decent murder. Rich would be so proud, don’t you think?

3 Likes

It depends on if you can get away with it and pin it on someone else :wink:

2 Likes

Genuine question but

Answer me

4 Likes

So in my books, the fangs are there to dig in until the vamps find a vein/artery with sufficient blood flow, which - as I’m sure you can imagine - does not result in a puncture wound. It’s more like a huge tear.

After that, they drink, no straw required :yum:

7 Likes

This vampires have no chill :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t believe that I bought these funfetti straws for Rich & Paul in vain. Shame.

5 Likes

As someone who has dissected animals and has actually viewed a real life human corpse, I thank you for this dose of reality.

Logically speaking, either a vampire would have to be capable of sustaining themselves on the little droplets that spew out before the blood coagulates, or have hollow vampire fangs that were as tiny as needles, because there’d be no way for them to drink/lap up/sucky sucky a sufficient amount of blood without completely fucking up the blood vessel, not with the size or sharpness of normal canines as those wounds would not be able to heal before losing massive amounts of blood, therefore killing their victims.

Not only that, but tbh, it’s way easier to get blood from a recently dead body than from a living person…or so I assume. :eyes:

3 Likes

It’s the thought that counts.

5 Likes

Question but can infants, toddlers and children in general turn into vampires? If they could, would their mental age stay the same?

3 Likes