Donor: A Vampire Victim's Tale [GAME RELEASED!]

@Meira_Litch

It is currently five in the morning (it’s ok, i don’t have anywhere to be until noon, so no harm done) and holy shit

wow

oh my god

W O W

W O W i think im in love with rich, kthx

6 Likes

I new you would love him :joy:

Give your review when you are done with the demo, I’m sure @Elena_H will love it.

3 Likes

I will!

But first I have to share this actual footage of a conversation between my MC and Richard:

7 Likes

His song is a Michael Jackson song! I don’t think it’s specified which one tho.

EDIT: oops, he mentions it when you and paul go out hunting together.

GOD, DENNIS. That’s so Richard. He switches it on and off so fast.

Richard, covered in blood, vacillating bw a friendly chat and viciously describing torture methods: Hey roomie! Don’t forget behind the ears! Hehe~ :yum::wink:
MC: thanks Satan

4 Likes

I can’t raise my raise my relationship stats with Rich so

I hope your Lenore won’t die as easily as mine lmao, skidash, skiwoosh, you have my blessing :sparkles:

Btw if you’re into Rich, may I present to you to Neko Rich. We’ve had some pretty interesting discussions in this thread and we came to the conclusion that rich is a tsundere can you imagine that wowza

Question to everyone, but did you guys use the standard name or did you change your MC’s name?

4 Likes

haha, rip

nah man, he seems to love my MC

her relationship with him was, like, 85%? it was in the high eighties. her relationship with paul barely edged out by about three points

so far she’s only died twice soon, she will grow on rich like a fungus and he’ll never be able to make himself actually kill her mwahahahaha yOU THOUGHT YOU WERE THE VICTIM HERE, RICH???

o wow a tsunboi i would never in a million years guessed my goodness lol

I went with Natalie because I HAVE HAD THESE OCs FOR YEARS and their names were Richard and Natalie, like–!!!

it was meant to be natalie was always meant to kill richard :eyes:

6 Likes

He lunges at my Lenore everytime a mildy inconvenient thing happens

My Lenore: [Breathes]

Rich:

Hey, there is an ending where Lenore “grows” on Rich.

This is how you get it:

Step 1. Childbirth.
Step 2. Name the child Samantha.

We have too many tsunbois in our lives, i think it is time for us to choose which tsunboi we love the most

always wanted an ending where my lenore kills off rich and paul because FUCK YOU for NOT buying iced tea. Gatorade is d i s g u s t i n g. I want the tea, you bloodsucking buffoons.

5 Likes

v. v. important question:

do rich and paul know about memes, because holy shit

???

what

my gut says that this is probably a reference to something else, but my heart is b e g g i n g

bullshit, that’s like asking, “so what type of air do you most like the breathe?”

the correct answer is, “ummmm all of it???

i also hate the gatorade and doritos but honestly, i hate my mc getting killed more so…yeah, she gettin force fed some crap erry night by me, her enabler, because i want to see this trainwreck through damnit

4 Likes

Do rich and paul know about vines??? What if lenore started quoting memes and vines out of nowhere?

Paul: Come take a seat-

Lenore: UHM actually, Meghan. I can’t sit anywhere, I have hemorrhoids

Paul: wh a t

Scroll up and read the older posts or view the epilogues in the game

Ok yeah if you wanna breathe some nasty polluted air then go for it i aint judging if you wanna absolutely ruin your lungs

But can we all please appreciate Leon it’s been such a long time since we’ve talked about him

Yeah but isnt tea much cheaper it’s like leaf water

if you can afford gatorade then what is stopping you from getting tea?

2 Likes

…there’s over 700 :eyes:

mc: please, I’ll do anything!

paul: then perish

rich: o ok [sticks out his fangs]

paul: sHIT WAIT HOLD ON

charles and the fact that he hates you

he probably gets Gatorade to spite the fuck outta the mc, tbh

mc: hey, what if…you get…not junk foo—

charlie: [throws a plastic bag filled with gas station food onto the table] bone app the beef bitch

5 Likes

The epilogues in the game, lady, you can find them at the stats screen

I got something even worse

Rich: [shows his fangs]

Lenore: OwO what’s this?

Reverse psychology should do the trick then lmao

talking to you made me realize that it was a mistake naming my MC Rose but i always use that name and now it feels… wrong.

5 Likes

oh god an entire world has been opened up to me

mc: uwu

rich: did you not read item one on the roomate rules list??? [opens the door to the laundry room]

charlie: [throws you a biodegradable bag with a single head of lettuce and some ranch dressing]

mc: what am i supposed to do with this?

charlie: manage

4 Likes

Lenore: Number 15, burger king foot lettuce

Charles: stop

Lenore: the last thing you’d want in your burger is someone else’s foot fungus, but as it turns o-

im sorry i’ll stop now

3 Likes

OMG I’m gonna need a moment to catch up here :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

So in chapter 6, I believe Paul tries to pull you onto the dance floor when a Michael Jackson tune plays in the club (and he declares it’s “his jam”), but I never say what it is. I imagined Billie Jean at the time, but Paul would probably declare any of MJ’s songs to be his jam :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OMG THIS IS PERFECT.

3 Likes

In the second book, Richard’s explains that the reason he’s keeping Charles’s head in his freezer is because he’s going to mount it on his living room wall… and now I can only picture him as Dennis in that conversation :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Just for you, @Fay I’m working this in as a dialogue option. :grin:

8 Likes

@rose-court, the epilogue @Fay is referring to is called Uncle Rich’s Dungeon, and it’s available via the stats screen → View Epilogues :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my gosh this sounds amazing and now I want to add it in my fanfic somehow! :star_struck:

I used the standard name “Lenore”, mostly because I didn’t want to use my “default” name of “Alex” (note, I am not good with coming up with names!)

…either you’re psychic, or you’re my (less shy) clone!

4 Likes