Donor: A Vampire Victim's Tale [GAME RELEASED!]

I just read all the endings and I am slightly horrified at but excited for the fifth ending since it obviously takes place well into the future. Will we get to choose the child’s name or is it Samantha no matter what?

5 Likes

That hadn’t even occurred to me. But sure :slight_smile: If you wind up as Paul’s minion, I’ll let you pick the child’s name in the epilogue. Thanks for the suggestion!

3 Likes

@delphi -

I spoilered the huge spoiler - some might not want to know this yet.

2 Likes

Good point. I’ll update my post with a warning. Thanks!

1 Like

Wow that ending seems really creepy
By the way I think I like Rich more too, Paul feels kinda fake with giving you hope but later easily changing his mind and wanting to eat you. Rich never really pretends to be a good guy or try to deceive you and is more funny also

Oh and is the ending 2 (becoming Rich’s roommate) something creepy like this or a better one?

Also there seems to be an achievement for getting the silver bracelet but not an achievement for getting the silver watch

1 Like

All true.

Lol, so ending 5 is more of a happy ending for Rich and Paul, less for the MC. My plan for ending 2 is a bit lighter but still has a dark side ('cuz you ain’t exactly free…). BFFs and Certifiable Badass will result in the “best?” scenario for the MC, even though these are all technically “happy” endings (i.e. you’re still alive).

1 Like

Ok, so I jus read this thanks to the comments left by @Delphi and @Elena_H. This is just my favorite thing in the world right now! I kind of feel bad for Lenore, and even for Samantha (when she gets older and understands things better), but at the same time I can’t help but think this is just so damn adorable! :heart:

Actually, I’ve always preferred Rich over Paul :confused:

3 Likes

Samantha will be just fine, I swear. Even though her mother is a nervous wreck, the vamps wouldn’t dream of hurting her.

Lol, I know. I think you might’ve been the first person to say you liked him better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol, seriously? Damn! I didn’t realize that :rofl:

1 Like

Now I really have to post this:

8 Likes

I doubt we can get “Dick” from Richard but at least there was an attempt

I like Rich more not like him best :blush: Paul is always my favorite but I might or might not accidentally plummet his relationship down a bit and put Rich on a pedestal with my sadism towards Charles because he deserved it… really. Still, Paul is pretty up high for me (75, I think) but Rich got 90 so that’s something :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gotcha. :relaxed:

Lol, yeah if Paul catches you trying to kill Charles, your relationship’s gonna take a nose dive. I’ll bet you still manage to turn it around, though :wink:

2 Likes

:flushed: that’s a bit too bold for me, plus I’m pretty sure Rich would either laugh in my face or kill me… and frankly I think I’I’d prefer death over getting laughed at :thinking:

2 Likes

Ok, what is this about Samantha that I am reading. I don’t know what you are talking about and I need to know.

Ok, nvm, my sleep deprived brain didn’t read the “epilogues available on the stats page”.

2 Likes

If anything Rich would laugh while killing you :joy:

2 Likes

See? More reason for me to avoid asking him that kind of question! If he was just killing me, I’d have no problem. But laughing at me?! That’s just torture, and not the good kind :persevere:

3 Likes

@VioletHikari @Delphi @Fay @potouto

Thanks to this discussion, I now desperately trying to work a “Dick” joke into chapter 8…

Edit: I guess it’s technically chapter 9 now :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I’m always happy to help people find their inspiration even if it means putting a dick joke into your work but oh well.

6 Likes

Alright, I did finally read the epilogues, and oh my goddddddd. All of them are so good. But the end where we have our daughter… Does that mean that the game continues to the point where the vampires get her boyfriend? I’m confused with the timeline.

2 Likes

She probably became one of their minions or something and met someone like Charles does and she got pregnant. If Charles can get a couple of girlfriends why can’t mc get a few boyfriends?

3 Likes