Donor: A Vampire Victim's Tale [GAME RELEASED!]

:shushing_face: Don’t tell anyone.

3 Likes

That’s cool! I didn’t know that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

idk if this is spoilery or not but i just got the vampire ending and i wanna know… is it possible to play as vampire Lenore for the last two chapters before getting the epilogue?? if it’s too much to write/if someone’s asked this before, then I understand, I’m just excited bc all my hard work paid off :))

3 Likes

alas the only way to get the final two chapters of the game is to not trigger an ending after killing charlie so you have to go for the last two endings as a human which does sorta make sense, as a vampire killer now you’re just murdering your own kind which is an odd choice and as for the BFF’s ending, why would you, a baby vamp, wanna strike out on your own without the support and knowledge of your sires?

3 Likes

Looks like @Imogen_Crusader beat me to the punch here :wink:

Yeah, you can’t go further as a vampire (although I’m so glad you found it a satisfying ending!) largely for the reasons that @Imogen_Crusader already mentioned. Not only would it be a ton to write, but if you’re a vampire, you don’t really have any reason to escape anymore, which is the primary focus of the next two chapters.

I do hope you’ll stick around, though. Plenty of more fun to have with your frenemies in chapters 10 and 11 :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

one of which is hopefully to make them pure friends

1 Like

Agreed- besides the whole vamps not having a sex drive angle, it would bring up REEEEEEALLY uncomfortable issues with consent. Because if you’re having sex with someone who WILL kill you if you displease them, and your very life hangs upon keeping them happy, even if you want to sleep with them can you give real consent? It’s certainly not free consent. Better to avoid that altogether :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

1000000000000000 upvotes.

I’ve been VERY tempted to post this same point but held off because I didn’t want to ruin the romance angle for anyone. But since @alliebee has already broken the ice on the matter, of course there’s no such thing as consent in captivity.

6 Likes

so what i’m getting from all this is…i need to come back and seduce richard after the bff ending ;D

2 Likes

Lol, this is exactly why I held off. Please enjoy the story any way you want to.

But yeah, if I were ever going to introduce romance (which I’m not :stuck_out_tongue: ), I wouldn’t touch that element with a ten-foot pole until the MC was completely out of captivity. Otherwise, I think it’s dangerously close to crossing the line.

5 Likes

I agree! what you said makes sense and i’m ultimately glad you decided not to do romance, it’s more that i found the angle you guys were talking about interesting ^///^

1 Like

Oh no worries! I knew you were kidding :wink:

It is an interesting topic, I’m honestly surprised no one’s brought it up before.

[cue the sounds of fanfics incoming]

3 Likes

I’m working on a fanfic, but ironically enough for all my jokes about shipping, it’s all platonic love and our vamp boys awkwardly raising a child they wound up with xD

1 Like

I love this story & characters :< i like how we can make MC deceptive or morally good. The characters are cool & not annoying. I hope this becomes a full game :'D

my english is bad haha ))

2 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Aww thank you so much! I’m definitely gonna finish the story and submit for publication in 2019 - just been a little bogged down over the holidays :relaxed:

4 Likes

@Elena_H

ACTUALLY THAT REMINDS ME

I’ve noticed the game seems heavily favourable towards an honest mc in my playthroughs (you can get the most relationship boosts and goodies from the characters, as well as unlocking all the endings in one go) whereas with a more manipulative mc really the only bonus seems to be convincing richard i’m not totally about to have a stroke and avoiding the relationship penalty i’d otherwise get.

But since i play such a good girl, is it just because those choices align more with the ‘good’ route and there’s alot more mileage for manipulative mc’s in a more escape oriented/evil playthrough? If not though, I figured i’d point this out so maybe you can give our more evil friends some love in their playthroughs :wink:

6 Likes

Point huh: 0

Though I vaguely recall one of the times I tried for a non-honest approach was from a compulsive liar standpoint who really can’t help herself in this messed up situation rather than actively “evil” or competent in escaping ||D I wonder if that mindset is viable?
(I should really try playing it again that way…)

1 Like

I personally play a high compliance & manipulative MC with low humanity. I’m always able to unlock all the endings, and had a lot of chances to get the relationship stats for both Richard and Paul really high.

2 Likes