Donor: A Vampire Victim's Tale [GAME RELEASED!]

Alright, here is the nsfw fanart of Paul and Lenore! Don’t open it if you don’t want to see some sexy times!

Since this is Paul… I did a more tame version so far. But I might do some things related to blood, it wouldn’t be proper vampire smut otherwise, right? :rofl:

And I plan on doing that threesome

6 Likes

Lenore on her period: [breathes]

Rich and Paul: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Charles is like the fourth wheel in everything. He has become the middle child, unnoticed and ignored.

4 Likes

-quietly weeps in the corner- its ok, disaster-goth, i still care…

5 Likes

It’s killing me that I can’t view this until I get off my work computer. KILLING ME.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m sitting at work currently fighting the same battle :grimacing:

it’s okay, Charles can watch

5 Likes

:flushed: Is it wrong that this was also my first reaction?

+1 team Charles all the way

2 Likes

You guys are giving me ideas.

3 Likes

Alright, I clicked… and I cannot stop blushing. :flushed:

@Meira_Litch you are so talented. I know this story isn’t a romance, but I’m definitely digging the art…

2 Likes

This might be one of the funniest sentences and one of the best compliments I have read in a long time :rofl:

2 Likes

@Meira_Litch I knew I imagined Paul with a middle-part…! Was able to kick off another quick draw with it!

(ty for nsfw + inspo)

15 Likes

Amaaazing :heart_eyes:. And actually very similar to how I imagine Paul.

I can’t believe how talented you guys are… I’m floored.

5 Likes

We’re gonna need a nsfw thread because this thread has been through a lot.

4 Likes

:rofl: is that a thing?

1 Like

It is actually a thing if you’re in the group adult_readers.

we could post smut fanfics and nsfw drawings there just sayin’ :eyes:

oh yeah and dont forget the lewd memes

3 Likes

You know, the more I think about it… :thinking: that’s an excellent idea. I’ll create one tonight.

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

And the dirty limmericks!

I love that the thirstiest fandom on here is for a non-romance horror game. So indicative of us as a species tbh.

@Elena_H WHY IS THIS GAME SO SEXY [shakes your shoulders]

3 Likes

It’s kind of ironic because Elena has confirmed not once… But twice that she doesn’t have a single romantic bone in her body.

And look at the fandom now.

Look at it

4 Likes

But that is precisely why.

We are all weak sluts for this type of problematic fictional relationships, and we fill the void with smut :joy:

2 Likes

Been slowly diverting romance away from my perceptions ingame tbh but still %100 Here for all this surrounding it from the outside ||D

2 Likes