Does anyone know any good novels I should check out?

Maybe some of your favorite books I should read?

I quite enjoyed Time Riders by Alex Scarrow, if I remember the author’s name correctly.

The Enders Game series and any spin off books by Orson Scott Card-
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens-
The Art of War by Sun Tzu-
The Thirty Six Stratagems, which you can actually read on Wikipedia-
And any similar material.

Any Alternate History book by Harry Turtledove. Worldwar and his Southern Victory series are great.

Four series I recommend are; the Skulduggery Pleassant series by Derek Landy, the Chronicles/Legends of the Raven series and the Children of Estoria series both by James Barclay, and also the Necroscope series by Brian Lumley.

The Spook’s Apprentice series

Lloyd Alexander’s Prydain Chronicles and Susan Cooper’s Dark Is Rising series.

@Samuel_H_Young The Spook’s Apprentice series are really fun, i’ve only read the first four so i still need to finish it

@PORT3R
Yeah the last and tenth one comes out in April

If you liked the percy jackson series try The Lorein Legacies
If you like horror/action try The demonata, Cirque de freak, and maybe even the
Zom-b serious thou not really into it as of now

I second James Barclay’s works! :3

The Lords of the Sands of Time: A time-traveling android wages a war across the breadth and length of human existence, inspired by the love he left behind. It’s an interesting concept, and it’s handled fairly well for the first half. The second half drags on a little bit because it shifts into more distant time periods that aren’t as interesting to present-day readers, but it ends with a nice conclusion.

Oh boy. Here’s a long list which is a shortened version of a longer one. Source: fanatic.

-The Secret History (Tartt)
-The Goldfinch (Tartt)
-Kafka on the Shore (Murakami)
-Norwegian Wood (Murakami)
-The Golemn and the Jinni (Wecker)
-Bartimaeus series (Stroud)
-Eon series (Goodman)
-On the Jellicoe Road (Marchetta)
-Catcher in the Rye (Salinger)

His Fair Assassin trilogy by Robin Lafevers
To put into perspective what they’re about, I think @MaraJade would enjoy them a lot. I believe the third isn’t out quite yet.

What sort of novels, @MarvelousMatty? People are throwing a lot of genres around. For me, fantasy is where I’m happiest.

I just read The Inheritance Trilogy by N.K. Jemisin, which was pretty interesting.

And one of my favorites is The Farseer Trilogy and its six sequels, written by Robin Hobb.
Both are heavy on some pretty mature themes, if that worries you.

(Weirdly enough, I don’t think I’ve ever read anything shorter than a trilogy.)

Oh, and Neverending Story by Michael Ende. (good non-trilogy fare!)

I highly recommend the Long war trilogy(christian Cameron), it is set in ancient greece but moves around. As Saint Nicholas suggested i also recommend Robin hob+ if your into assassins(hitmen) then David Baldacci

I thought Chronicles of the Black Company was pretty good. Its be Glen Cook I think

Book one of the damned- White Wolf by David Gemell

Earth abides is the greatest book I have ever read