Did Scar give a double-entendre?

I was recently watching Lion King and I was listening to Scar in the early part of the movie. In two separate scenes, Scar gives a double meaning to his words.

The first is when Zazu complains that Scar should have been “first in line” in regards to Simba’s birth, as Scar was not there despite it being his nephew being born. Scar immediately counters that he WAS “first in line… until the little hairball was born!” As a kid, this part never made complete sense to me and I was more enraptured in Mr. Irons’ and Mr. Jones’ performance. However watching it today it was made blatant that he was talking about his own ascendancy to the throne and that Simba’s birth had stymied that.

The second was a few seconds later when Scar is walking away and Mufasa says, “Don’t turn your back on me, Scar!” referencing that Scar was currently disrespecting him, the King, by walking away during their conversation. Scar then retorts, “No, Mufasa, perhaps you should not turn your back on me…” noting that his underestimation would someday lead to the King’s demise.

At any rate, much stuck out to me about Scar this time around than before but these two were the ones that had me asking: “We’re those, double-entendres?”

For anyone not immediately aware, a double entendre is when a phrase has two meanings, generally with the second being a bit risque.
Ex. (Male to Female ship captains) “Ma’am, I’d like to board your vessel.”

When I watched it before, I didn’t pay too much attention into those scenes however now it seems quite blatant to the point where that’s the only meaning I hear from it. And that’s the rub. Sometimes a veiled threat can count as a “double entendre” (“Who knows how long the ship will hold. It’d be a shame if it suddenly sank.”) but I’m not sure if what Scar said qualifies.

Any opinions or facts are appreciated. Thank you