Even Angels Deserve to Die | superhero fiction |

If anyone comes in here, you can see my profile. I there simply about themselves wrote something

2 Likes

The Poll
your suggestions.

• third person narrative
  • first person narrative

0 voters

1 Like

For now I close this thread but I writte this game. I probably hurried to create a thread here but I will update demo. [https://vk.com/negative9creep](as I start to update the game I will write here.)

I just can’t handle the pressure that I put on myself and so I close the post

@moderators
Can someone please close this thread?

1 Like

@Dark.Dark9 If you ever want this opened again, you can message me or any moderator or leader to do so.

I returned! There will be an update soon.

1 Like

Support the author if you liked the demo. Support is very important to me, because at home no one supports me in my endeavor.

write something nice

3 Likes

Here is a photo of the author (she’s not very beautiful here). And a tumblr blog where you can write whatever you want. I will answer everyone. Also there I will be released about updates and spoilers and photos of the author

пожалуйста, забаньте меня уже

Good musical taste.

mm… thanks

i do like the demo :slight_smile: thank you to making it :slight_smile: and keep doing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much. From me and my translator. We will try to continue writing this work. :blush:

question from the author:

whether each RO should have its own ending.

• yes
  • no

0 voters

should the endings of stories be divided into good, neutral and bad endings? divided if the ending of RO as well?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

what would you like to see about the characters of the work?

update released today. next update: 21/11/2019

I need your feedback

The most helpful feedback I can give is that the stat screen isn’t really working. At any point in the demo, clicking on the stat screen button causes it to freeze until refreshed.

On the demo itself… While short, it has an interesting cadence to it. Maybe not everything is grammatically cohesive, but a rough first draft can be forgiven these types of bloopers when the author is learning. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m so sorry…

I’m on a hiatus until I I will not write a full prologue.I still find it hard to write and immediately translate into English. I will update, but not as often as I wanted.

The next update will probably be in December( December 29-30), I will try to release on my birthday.

3 Likes

The author is alive, the author didn’t abandon her job.

Tomorrow or after tomorrow there will be an update with a completed prologue of the first story.

6 Likes

Wanted to check out how the status was set up. And look at what popped up :slight_smile: .

it because stat screen is empty.
don’t write it.

Ah I see. Very well. When will the stats be available?