Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

Sounds like a great story!- however I think there should be a build-up to the events surrounding how you were frozen and also be able to choose your abilities

To be honest, I would rather keep Gravity manipulation and rapid cell regeneration. They are a good combination

3 Likes

Hi, I have a question, or maybe it’s a mistake but:
You took out the option of choosing who the sister or the wife dies.
And when you put the starting save (if you plan to do so in the future) put a name so that it does not interfere with other games, please.

The pronouns for the MC are he/him here, though they’re supposed to be she/her.

Summary

I enjoy the demo, it was pretty good. There are some pronoun problems like when choosing I chose female, there are some sentences with he, him, etc. Look forward to the story.

I have fixed the pronoun errors, but I’ll upload it together with the Chapter 1 of the Bounty Hunter Path..

Regarding the past, and the build-up thing. I would like to answer that but I think it would reveal spoilers.

Also I deleted the “Wife choice” and replaced it with the “sister”, due to some plot holes.

If you’re as confused as the MC. Good, both of you have memory loss then. :laughing::grin::laughing:

12 Likes

Man I really look forward to completion of this wip. I just hope story won’t be linear and we will have multiple paths and endings. Villian path , spectator path, destroying the whole damn world path etc etc.

More like Demon John Wick path hahahaha

9 Likes

Can we have a panda path where mc retires to panda sanctuary to take care of.pandas for eternity until they eventually rule the world. Joking aside this is 1 wip I am genuinely exited about , even more than some of the current choices game sequels man you got a great thing going in here.

4 Likes

There is the possibility of that in the path of “demon John wick” we have more words than in the movie. I love the stoic character that focuses on revenge, but I think some prefer to brag about how easy it is to kill people while “singing in the rain” :smirk: or torturing people
And out of curiosity is there the possibility that we have a harem por or at least to flirt with all the RO characters before choosing 1 of them?

These things depend on how drunk I am, I don’t really have some sort of step by step planned out or something.

I write them on a whim

3 Likes

So can we name our sword “pencil” then?

7 Likes

I should probably change the “serious” stat to “stoic”

I was sober when I wrote the bounty hunter path, I hope it didn’t suck

1 Like

Or maybe kill all RO on top of destroying the world. Damn i really want an mc which genuinely destroys the whole damn world in his revenge/wrath lol

I luv the bounty hunter path. Making money :smiley::smiley:

Shhh… Hushh my little darling. You’ll see the monstrous beauty of my drunken creation.

Also I need your feedback guys.

4 Likes

Holy crap were OP AF and I have to ask what threat level S

I think I wrote some sort of scale on the stat screen, On the history maybe?

1 Like

Sorry just noticed that was updated

1 Like